Tony Romo is a great analyst

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
I don't watch much NFL, and last night Romo blew me away. He was calling throws and plays before they were happening. He did it on multiple plays. He would call out blocking schemes and pass routes before the ball was snapped, and then boom there it was. He is a little too high strung for my taste, but they guy really opened up the game and helped me see what both sides were trying to do. It was very instructive. I would love to see him call college games as well. I think he was on CBS so can we trade him for Danielson on Saturday afternoons?

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I don't watch much NFL, and last night Romo blew me away. He was calling throws and plays before they were happening. He did it on multiple plays. He would call out blocking schemes and pass routes before the ball was snapped, and then boom there it was. He is a little too high strung for my taste, but they guy really opened up the game and helped me see what both sides were trying to do. It was very instructive. I would love to see him call college games as well. I think he was on CBS so can we trade him for Danielson on Saturday afternoons?
I will admit that I was shocked when Romo got the main CBS color job. He surprised me at how good he is at it. He is by far CBS's best color guy. He doesn't yammer on too much. As you pointed out he calls plays before they happen. The CBS guys were light years ahead of the FOX guys. Aikman just gets on my nerves and then they pair him with Joe Buck and they have a recipe for terrible.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Agree - he is not a great speaker, but he adds real value in the booth. Wish he was doing MNF. I can't watch their current crew.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.