2019 NFL Draft Process Thread

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I think Damien Harris will surprise a few people when he gets to the league. He doesn’t have the shake of some, but in traffic he seems to find the door.

I am watching Dwayne Haskins, and I think his pro day is just so-so, although the talking heads are drooling all over him. To me, Dwayne Haskins looks to be a better put together, High character Jamies Winston. A Big Kid with a strong arm , with somewhat limited mobility. I think he has excellent potential as a Pro prospect! I think he will have a longer career than the guy project above him!

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Here's my letter to the editor of that fabulous publication...

"[FONT=&quot]Christopher Powers saying that CBB (GOAT) was wearing a MAROON pullover shows you exactly who the MAROON is!!! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He’s a “professional” sports writer and he doesn’t even know the greatest football program in History?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It’s a Crimson pullover…Chris…For The CRIMSON TIDE!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]RTR!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]***Is Chris a Boog? Just asking…LOL!!!

[/FONT]

Love and embrace the hate! The writer needs to get his pantone book out or have a clue of what our nickname is. That is a crimson pullover, not maroon.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I have a question im hoping someone will answer for me . If you nominate for the draft and dont get selected are they able to come back and finish their senior year ?? or is that it
thanks in advance
If you declare for the NFL draft, your college eligibility ends. It’s somewhat different for MLB, NBA and NHL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the Bears "giving" the Eagles a very serviceable (all-pro) running back in Jordan Howard for a 6th round pick just killed JJ to Philly in the 1st round...SMH...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
[FONT="]
[LIST=1]
[*][URL="https://www.si.com/column/2019+NFL+Draft"]
[FONT="][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER][URL="https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/04/08/draft-underclassmen-early-entry-mistakes?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=themmqb"]
[FONT="]2019 NFL DRAFT[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER][/URL][/URL]
[/LIST]

[/FONT][/COLOR]
[h=1][URL="https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/04/08/draft-underclassmen-early-entry-mistakes?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=themmqb"]Which NFL Draft Underclassmen Should Have Gone Back to School?[/URL][/h]

Mack Wilson, LB, Alabama
Deionte Thompson, S, Alabama

Tre Lamar, LB, Clemson
Vosean Joseph, LB, Florida
Bobby Evans, OL, Oklahoma
Greg Little, OT, Ole Miss
Zach Gentry, TE, Michigan
Elijah Holyfield, RB, Georgia

Knew they screwed up the moment they declared at the last minute.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.