2019 NFL Draft Process Thread - Page 8
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 92 to 104 of 178
  1. #92
    BamaNation Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    18,683

    Re: 2019 NFL Draft Process Thread

    This DL class is one of the best I've seen. There are several all-pro quality players at every position.
    I owe it to the people to have a signature...so here goes nothing!

  2. #93
    BamaNation All-American CaliforniaTide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    3,601

    Re: 2019 NFL Draft Process Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by rgw View Post
    This DL class is one of the best I've seen. There are several all-pro quality players at every position.
    Hoping for Q to end up on the 49ers. Definitely could use his help on the line!
    It's the edge of the world
    And all of Western civilization
    The sun may rise in the East
    At least it settles in its final location
    It's understood that Hollywood
    Sells Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers in Californication

    Look at that dude go all Dareus on that colt...

  3. #94
    BamaNation Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    18,683

    Re: 2019 NFL Draft Process Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaTide View Post
    Hoping for Q to end up on the 49ers. Definitely could use his help on the line!
    They might not be drafting high enough to nab him
    I owe it to the people to have a signature...so here goes nothing!

  4. #95
    BamaNation Hall of Fame bamaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    JAWJA
    Posts
    6,966

    Re: 2019 NFL Draft Process Thread

    Latest rumor is 2018 #10 pick Josh Rosen is trade bait, and the Cardinals will select Murray #1 overall. WOW! Because he measured well at the combine. JMO, wasted #1 overall. They can trade back and still get Murray! He will never live up to the hype!
    to 16 and beyond........

  5. #96
    BamaNation All-American CrimsonTheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    CrimsonBleedRed
    Posts
    2,144

    Re: 2019 NFL Draft Process Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bamaga View Post
    Latest rumor is 2018 #10 pick Josh Rosen is trade bait, and the Cardinals will select Murray #1 overall. WOW! Because he measured well at the combine. JMO, wasted #1 overall. They can trade back and still get Murray! He will never live up to the hype!
    Any team that takes an undersize QB @ 1 needs to have their heads examine. Any team that takes a QB in the top 10 a year after taking a QB in the Top 10, is doomed to enter pre-2018 Cleveland Brown level stupidity. (Not even the 1999 to present Cleveland Browns have down that.)

    With the defensive talent at the top of the draft, and Josh Rosen already on the roster, it would be pretty idiotic for ARI to take Murray. Nobody drafts a under 6' QB at 1. So I would be surprise if ARI takes Murray.
    the former CrimsonBleedRed.

  6. #97
    BamaNation Second Team DogPatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    196

    Re: 2019 NFL Draft Process Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTheory View Post
    Any team that takes an undersize QB @ 1 needs to have their heads examine. Any team that takes a QB in the top 10 a year after taking a QB in the Top 10, is doomed to enter pre-2018 Cleveland Brown level stupidity. (Not even the 1999 to present Cleveland Browns have down that.)

    With the defensive talent at the top of the draft, and Josh Rosen already on the roster, it would be pretty idiotic for ARI to take Murray. Nobody drafts a under 6' QB at 1. So I would be surprise if ARI takes Murray.
    I've also heard that they are talking up Murray in the hopes that someone will want to trade for that #1 pick.

  7. #98
    BamaNation Hall of Fame bamacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    14,067

    Re: 2019 NFL Draft Process Thread

    Yall are talking about a team that pushed all their chips in on a mediocre Texas Tech Coach. They are hoping for lightning in a bottle and some Baker Mayfield / Patrick Mahomes hybrid in KM. I think its going to be an absolute disaster but well see.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #99
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,007

    Re: 2019 NFL Draft Process Thread

    I kinda doubt that the Rosen/Murray stuff actually happens but if it does it will be the luckiest thing that has ever happened to the Redskins (at least in my lifetime).

    No idea if Rosen will be a good QB but getting him for less than a 1st rounder at this point would be the absolute best case scenario for the Redskins QB situation right now.

  9. #100
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JustNeedMe81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,767

    Re: 2019 NFL Draft Process Thread

    https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2...mson-loss.html

    Smith said Saban told him his grades were coming back between a second- and fourth-round selection. What did the coach say about Smith’s decision?
    “He told me to think about it some more,” Smith said. “So I thought about it and talked to my family and my supporting staff and we agreed it was time to come out.”
    Smith said he had been dealing with a bone bruise on that foot dating back to the SEC Championship Game win over Georgia.
    “I just kept reaggravated it," Smith said, "and it kind of gave out on me.”
    Smith said he had been rehabbing the ankle up until the game but “just couldn’t take the pain after I injured it again.”
    And on that final play?
    “I rolled my ankle, which the talus is the joint that connects your foot and your ankle,” Smith said. “So, when I went to plant and cutting back off, my ankle just rolled and got caught in the turf. I just went down.”
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

  10. #101
    BamaNation All-American CaliforniaTide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    3,601

    Re: 2019 NFL Draft Process Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bamacon View Post
    Y’all are talking about a team that pushed all their chips in on a mediocre Texas Tech Coach. They are hoping for lightning in a bottle and some Baker Mayfield / Patrick Mahomes hybrid in KM. I think it’s going to be an absolute disaster but we’ll see.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I say let them!
    It's the edge of the world
    And all of Western civilization
    The sun may rise in the East
    At least it settles in its final location
    It's understood that Hollywood
    Sells Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers in Californication

    Look at that dude go all Dareus on that colt...

  11. #102
    Super Moderator RTR91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Prattville
    Posts
    39,141
    Thread Starter

    Re: 2019 NFL Draft Process Thread

    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

    "We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

  12. #103
    Super Moderator RTR91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Prattville
    Posts
    39,141
    Thread Starter

    Re: 2019 NFL Draft Process Thread

    Looks like Tua is 6 even.

    https://twitter.com/jimnagy_sb/statu...994061824?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

    "We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

  13. #104
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Inverness, AL
    Posts
    8,705

    Re: 2019 NFL Draft Process Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Looks like Tua is 6’ even.

    https://twitter.com/jimnagy_sb/statu...994061824?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And 230 lbs. He carrries that weight very well.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TideFansStore.com Bama Gear

2019 NFL Draft Gear