2019 NFL Draft Process Thread

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Saw this on a draftnik site. More Q taking on a triple team and stopping RB for minimum gain. This should never happen to an offense. That is unless a freak is on the other side of the ball. Great job by Q of dropping the hips against the triple team . Speed and power.
[/URL]

Last edited:

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Quinnen Williams ran an official 4.83 40. Think I saw that it's 4th fastest among 300+ lbs players at the combine all time.

He's going to wreck the NFL

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
This DL class is one of the best I've seen. There are several all-pro quality players at every position.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Latest rumor is 2018 #10 pick Josh Rosen is trade bait, and the Cardinals will select Murray #1 overall. WOW! Because he measured well at the combine. JMO, wasted #1 overall. They can trade back and still get Murray! He will never live up to the hype!

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Latest rumor is 2018 #10 pick Josh Rosen is trade bait, and the Cardinals will select Murray #1 overall. WOW! Because he measured well at the combine. JMO, wasted #1 overall. They can trade back and still get Murray! He will never live up to the hype!
Any team that takes an undersize QB @ 1 needs to have their heads examine. Any team that takes a QB in the top 10 a year after taking a QB in the Top 10, is doomed to enter pre-2018 Cleveland Brown level stupidity. (Not even the 1999 to present Cleveland Browns have down that.)

With the defensive talent at the top of the draft, and Josh Rosen already on the roster, it would be pretty idiotic for ARI to take Murray. Nobody drafts a under 6' QB at 1. So I would be surprise if ARI takes Murray.

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
Any team that takes an undersize QB @ 1 needs to have their heads examine. Any team that takes a QB in the top 10 a year after taking a QB in the Top 10, is doomed to enter pre-2018 Cleveland Brown level stupidity. (Not even the 1999 to present Cleveland Browns have down that.)

With the defensive talent at the top of the draft, and Josh Rosen already on the roster, it would be pretty idiotic for ARI to take Murray. Nobody drafts a under 6' QB at 1. So I would be surprise if ARI takes Murray.
I've also heard that they are talking up Murray in the hopes that someone will want to trade for that #1 pick.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Y’all are talking about a team that pushed all their chips in on a mediocre Texas Tech Coach. They are hoping for lightning in a bottle and some Baker Mayfield / Patrick Mahomes hybrid in KM. I think it’s going to be an absolute disaster but we’ll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I kinda doubt that the Rosen/Murray stuff actually happens but if it does it will be the luckiest thing that has ever happened to the Redskins (at least in my lifetime).

No idea if Rosen will be a good QB but getting him for less than a 1st rounder at this point would be the absolute best case scenario for the Redskins QB situation right now.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/...-nfl-decision-the-injury-in-clemson-loss.html

Smith said Saban told him his grades were coming back between a second- and fourth-round selection. What did the coach say about Smith’s decision?
“He told me to think about it some more,” Smith said. “So I thought about it and talked to my family and my supporting staff and we agreed it was time to come out.”
Smith said he had been dealing with a bone bruise on that foot dating back to the SEC Championship Game win over Georgia.
“I just kept reaggravated it," Smith said, "and it kind of gave out on me.”
Smith said he had been rehabbing the ankle up until the game but “just couldn’t take the pain after I injured it again.”
And on that final play?
“I rolled my ankle, which the talus is the joint that connects your foot and your ankle,” Smith said. “So, when I went to plant and cutting back off, my ankle just rolled and got caught in the turf. I just went down.”

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.