2019 NFL Draft Process Thread

XXIII

Scout Team
Feb 3, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Awesome to see how high Jacobs is rising. I don't expect him to go in the top ten, but wouldn't be a shock if he's the first RB off the board. Would be cool if he and Damien end up as the first two RBs taken.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
For four years i thought Ross Pierschbacher was a white guy. come to think of it, it wan't till just now that i ever saw a picture or video of him, how bout that.
Not sure what race has to do with anything, but Ross is white.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
That is Emil Ekiyor, should of tagged him in the pic, but RP talked about him in the article , probably why he was pictured!

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
LOL - Thanks - I would think that an editor did a poor job, but that is nothing new these days.
“Editor”?????
There’s no such thing as editors anymore. It’s a lost art/skill/paid position.
Media is content to shovel out as much unrefined garbage as possible, as fast as possible. They don’t give a rats behind if it’s readable or intelligible or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
That is Emil Ekiyor, should of tagged him in the pic, but RP talked about him in the article , probably why he was pictured!
Exactly why. Probably should have had a caption under the picture to explain or prevent any confusion.

Jay Hughes

All-SEC
Aug 28, 2008
Newnan, GA
This is the headline.
“Ross Pierschbacher gives his best guess at Alabama's OL next season”
So, it was clear that the article wasn’t about Pierschbacher but the OL for next season.
Anyway, my $0.02. RTR

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
The clamor over Kyler Murray is comical to watch.

Who is the smallest successful NFL QB ever? Doug Flutie? Well Kyler Murray is no Doug Flutie. He better hope he doesn't get sacked. Ever.
Going to the Raiders would set the franchise back even further. That would mean you gave up Mack or Cooper for Kyler, right? Or is this their pick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Going to the Raiders would set the franchise back even further. That would mean you gave up Mack or Cooper for Kyler, right? Or is this their pick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bingo! Too much of a risk...he's Doug Flutie 2.0. Great college player...too small for NFL career of any length. But some idiot GM will draft him in the 1st round and proclaim him the second coming of Patrick Mahomes.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.