Link: SIAP - Christian Millerís Dadís Comments on SC radio show - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BamaNation First Team

Re: SIAP - Christian Millerís Dadís Comments on SC radio show

I was actually sitting in traffic listening to this on the radio here in Charleston. Incredible audio and if you couldnít tell Corey is Christian Miller's dad and a former Gamecock! He was still quite salty days after the game. Obviously frustrated his son didnít play.

Heís been on sports radio here for quite a while. Itís been trip listening to him become a bigger and bigger Bama fan as his son has progressed.

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamacon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrayTide View Post
    Corey Miller is entitled to his opinion. IMO, the better team that night won. I am not about making excuses and finger pointing after a loss. CPB paraphrased, win with class, lose with class, CNS paraphrased, if you are not prepared to play you will probably lose. I'm through with the NC game.
    Word Gray! Word!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FB|BB Moderator NationalTitles17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daytonacane View Post
    But that joke of an ACC team sure beat the stuffings out of your team.
    You have a habit of making inflammatory posts and I'm past tired of it.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

The TideFan formerly known as NationalTitles16, NationalTitles15, NationalTitles14, NationalTitles13, and NationalTitles12.

BamaNation All-American

I think his dad has some points I agree with, it's just my personal view that some of that comes across as sour grapes and can look like he's diminishing Clemson's performance. I think the first step is winning is to not beat yourself in the fundamentals and Clemson executed better in that than us. Hats off to them.

BamaNation All-American

i didn't say Clemson is a joke...i said the ACC is a joke.

and your inability to understand that makes your post a joke and makes you look like a fool.

just go away.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

BamaNation Hall of Fame cuda.1973's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    And that's another reason it's best to just keep some of your thoughts and opinions to yourself. Without the content the writer would have very, very little to exaggerate about. But Miller's dad gave him plenty.
    C'mon............everyone is looking at this with the wrong perspective. Instead of looking at it as someone with Bama ties "making excuses", look at it as someone with USCe ties dogging Clumpson. See how easy it is, that way?
    "I hate morning people.
    And mornings.

And people!"

BamaNation All-American Snuffy Smith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cuda.1973 View Post
    C'mon............everyone is looking at this with the wrong perspective. Instead of looking at it as someone with Bama ties "making excuses", look at it as someone with USCe ties dogging Clumpson. See how easy it is, that way?
    You could probably have left off the blue font. There is most likely some truth in that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation Hall of Fame cuda.1973's Avatar

But that would mean going contrary to my idiom. Besides, it might confuse some of the noobs, who are really trolls. ("Always with the negative waves...............")
    "I hate morning people.
    And mornings.

And people!"

He's gone. He obviously joined to take shots...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

ďI would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.Ē Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by pluckngrit View Post
    I was actually sitting in traffic listening to this on the radio here in Charleston. Incredible audio and if you couldnít tell Corey is Christian Miller's dad and a former Gamecock! He was still quite salty days after the game. Obviously frustrated his son didnít play.

Heís been on sports radio here for quite a while. Itís been trip listening to him become a bigger and bigger Bama fan as his son has progressed.
    CM isnít playing in the SB, because of this injury.
    So itís ok to give that as an excuse/reason two weeks later...?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    When you get beat by 28 pts and basically manhandled and embarrassed on a national stage. It's probably best to just take your butt kicking like a man and say "They were the better team on that night. Congratulations to Clemson, they are a worthy champion" and just move on. Even though I would agree with a lot of what he said, it just doesn't do anything productive or constructive. Other than coming across like a whiner trying to make excuses for getting dog stomped.
    Pretty much sums it up for me. The only thing I would say about Clemson's schedule is that, due to the undeniable disparity between them and everybody else in the ACC, there's no excuse for them not making the CFP.

BamaNation All-SEC

Corey Miller is always saying controversial things. He was uber-critical of the USC program when Spurrier had them finishing in the top 10 3 years in a row, and if you know Gamecock history that's almost like winning 3 national titles somewhere else. You'll note his son did not attend South Carolina, so he's an alum, but not especially a die-hard Gamecock fan.