ChrisD: Alabama 74, Ole Miss 53: Relentless Tide takes down another Top 25 foe
Like Like:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0 Roll Tide! Roll Tide!:  0 Ha Ha! Ha Ha!:  0
    Administrator &
    Editor-in-Chief

Big A Alabama 74, Ole Miss 53: Relentless Tide takes down another Top 25 foe

Alabama 74, Ole Miss 53: Relentless Tide takes down another Top 25 foe
    by Chris DePew
    TideFans Staff
    January 23rd, 2019 02:11 AM

By Chris DePew TideFans.com Staff Jan. 22, 2019 Alabama’s defense allowed a season low in points for the second time in three games as the Crimson Tide demolished No. 20 Ole Miss 74-53 at Coleman Coliseum. What did we learn today?: There’s progress in the kicking game, as in Bama finally demonstrated it could kick […]

Read More Here...

Re: Alabama 74, Ole Miss 53: Relentless Tide takes down another Top 25 foe

I admit the second half offensive struggles bothered me some, but do you think it was affected by the substitutions? There was also a period where guys had the "let's have fun and chunk it" mindset and everyone but Donta was taking a 3.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation All-American ReturnToGlory's Avatar

Re: Alabama 74, Ole Miss 53: Relentless Tide takes down another Top 25 foe

There was a definite letdown on offense in 2nd half. Everything was working and the crowd was rocking. I felt it would be tough to reach that high in the 2nd half. Good thing we had a 2nd half where we still hustled and played defense and Ole Miss threw in the towel.