Politics: 2020 Dem POTUS candidate catch all discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
There's not a clear holding at this point that crossing a US border to claim asylum is a crime. It's probably not...
In regards to asylum, it does not matter if the border was crossed in a legal manner or not. It is not pertinent, according to US law.

Also, let me point out that the president, byt illegally turning away asylum seekers at points of entry, encourages illegal entry to get here to claim asylum so he can exacerbate the problem and get the rubes excited.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Didn't realize she was running for president.
Trumpies seem to be obsessed with her and the Muslim Congresswomen. I get about a post per day on my Facebook feed about them.

It is funny hearing people scream “Who voted them in” when they live in Mo Brooks’ district.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
Trumpies seem to be obsessed with her and the Muslim Congresswomen. I get about a post per day on my Facebook feed about them.

It is funny hearing people scream “Who voted them in” when they live in Mo Brooks’ district.

It should surprise no one that a party of people, who if not directly racist and misogynistic at least condone it through support of candidates with racist and misogynistic positions, are looking for another group of women to use as their foil for everything wrong with America. It worked perfectly in 2016.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
It should surprise no one that a party of people, who if not directly racist and misogynistic at least condone it through support of candidates with racist and misogynistic positions, are looking for another group of women to use as their foil for everything wrong with America. It worked perfectly in 2016.
I trust that there is a large group of younger more educated women and minorities who are going to get the vote out and outweigh some of these dinosaurs in the voting booth!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
In regards to asylum, it does not matter if the border was crossed in a legal manner or not. It is not pertinent, according to US law.

Also, let me point out that the president, byt illegally turning away asylum seekers at points of entry, encourages illegal entry to get here to claim asylum so he can exacerbate the problem and get the rubes excited.
The law needs amendment, but there's just no chance of that in the present climate...

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
So I’m uneducated due to the political party I support? lol I’ll compare education, intellect, and current employment earnings with you anytime you want.
It reminded me more of a Trump rally. A rambling speech with a bunch of idiots becoming dumber from listening to him while roaring in approval.

One other category in the video would apply to Trump as well.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I think this is what he is talking about...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/aoc-to-critics-of-green-new-deal-im-the-boss-until-you-try

"Like I just introduced the Green New Deal two weeks ago, and it's creating all of this conversation. Why? Because no one else has even tried. Because no one else has even tried," she told moderator Reshma Saujani, founder and CEO of Girls Who Code.

"So people are like, 'Oh it's unrealistic. Oh it's vague. Oh it doesn't address this little minute thing,'" she added. "And I'm like, 'You try. You do it. Cuz you're not. Cuz you're not. So, until you do it, I'm the boss.' How about that?'"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.