5 star WR Bru McCoy (In Transfer Portal)

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Trey Sanders was good friends with him and we were suppose to get a OV , hopefully that happens now. Texas is the perceivable favorite.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I understand the curcumstances, but on campus only 3 weeks?? this transfer portal business is getting out of hand!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Watched his film and watched him play in the all-american game - whoever lands him is getting a future NFL receiver.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Watched his film and watched him play in the all-american game - whoever lands him is getting a future NFL receiver.
IIRC, there was a comment the day of his commitment that he could be a 5* as an offensive or defensive player.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
IIRC, there was a comment the day of his commitment that he could be a 5* as an offensive or defensive player.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I read he has more upside as a LB , I would think more big safety , but a 5* LB would be great! I think he prefers offense. When I played HS ball for coach Bobby Johns, I preferred hitting, than being hit. I guess it’s all in the way you are wired!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.