Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Birmingham - Gianmarco
Trussville - Crazy Horse or Parish Seafood and Oyster House
30A - The Red Bar or George’s at Alys Beach
Memphis - Charlie Vergos Rendevouz
Traverse City - Mode’s Bum Steer or Apache Trout Grill
Atlant - Varsity
Your Atlanta choice makes me think you have bad taste buds and I shouldn't listen to you.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Birmingham - Gianmarco
Atlant - Varsity
30A - love Red Bar but haven't been to George's. Great Southern Cafe in Seaside is probably my favorite

That Atlanta pick....

BamaMark.

1st Team
Jun 21, 2012
Birmingham - Gianmarco
Atlant - Varsity
Crazy Horse and Parrish are two of our favorite places to eat as well.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
More of a fun thing for the kids than a food thing. Just about every time we go now it’s just me and one or more of the girls going to a Braves game or an Atlanta United game, and it’s a required stop now.
back in the day, i really enjoyed the varsity one evening after a cypress hill concert at the old masquerade amphitheater

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
- Scoma's, San Francisco, CA
- Some high end sushi shop just east of Hell's Kitchen in Manhattan, NY. Can't recall the name, but I've been there twice and its worth every penny.
- Les Mouettes, Lamor Plage, FR
- Pretty much every meal I had while in Italy

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
There was a band of some sort playing at night. Cash or check only. No menu to hold; they just hold up a chalkboard of the six entrees they fix.
Yeah, that’s the place i was thinking about. I haven’t been in many years but it was a great place to eat. I bet they’ll rebuild or reopen elsewhere.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
There was a band of some sort playing at night. Cash or check only. No menu to hold; they just hold up a chalkboard of the six entrees they fix.
Last time we were there (October 2018) they had started accepting cards and splitting the bill if requested. You're right though, before that they just brought you one check and it was cash only. We always got the shrimp and crawfish penne dish..

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
For you folks near Norcross -- there's a place up there called Ba Bellies....Asian Fusion, and an overall odd (but yummy) menu....

We had Honey Glazed homemade potato chips, Macaroni and Cheese Alfredo baked with crushed hot cheetos on top, Korean BBQ fries, Korean shreded BBQ Pork Shoulder, and Korean/Mexican Street Corn. Lots of small plates -- and loved every bite!

Also -- outside of Dallas (near Terrell) -- Oscar Delta - Tex/Mex BBQ (they have brisket tacos that will buckle your knees!)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Last time we were there (October 2018) they had started accepting cards and splitting the bill if requested. You're right though, before that they just brought you one check and it was cash only. We always got the shrimp and crawfish penne dish..
They took cards in October? Dang. Was there in early August, and we had to pay in cash.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.