Coach Saban at Briarcrest in Memphis today?

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
My wife saw a photo posted indicating Coach Saban was at Briarcrest High School in Memphis today. I'm guessing visiting Omari Thomas (class of 2020) but don't really have a clue. Anyone in the know?

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
My wife saw a photo posted indicating Coach Saban was at Briarcrest High School in Memphis today. I'm guessing visiting Omari Thomas (class of 2020) but don't really have a clue. Anyone in the know?
I'll piggy back on this : I saw a picture of him at Jackson Olin last week, he signed the badge of the slain Birmingham police officer for the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
He dropped in with his chopper at my boy's school Hoover High on Thursday. Coach is definitely making the rounds.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Definitely indicates he knows who will be signing to a great amount of certainty for 2019 so it is time to replenish the ranks for 2020, especially as it is probable that Jeudy, Tua, Ruggs, and Smith may head out the door early to the NFL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.