Game Thread: Bama @ Baylor (11 am tip) - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

Re: Bama @ Baylor (11 am tip)

Did you see the out of bounds where Baylor was inbounding the ball and the guy shoved Riley about 3 feet? Looked like the OU receivers in the Semis
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

And just like that Kira gets a quick foul on something small.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

Great ball movement.
    "A politician is a person that can smoke a cigar, down a shot of bourbon, kiss a baby, and talk out of both sides of their mouth all at the same time."

ain't gonna happen, only Bama fouls
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

Now that's a charge but the one in the first half that wiped out two Bama defenders wasn't? Right......
    "A politician is a person that can smoke a cigar, down a shot of bourbon, kiss a baby, and talk out of both sides of their mouth all at the same time."

And Mack gets called for a charge doing the same thing their guy did when he took out two Bama players at the same time.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."

The Mason kid stepped back over the mid court line two plays back...they don't call fouls or anything on Baylor

The stress of this season is about to kill me, lol...............I think I need to put some spa music on

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    The Mason kid stepped back over the mid court line two plays back...they don't call fouls or anything on Baylor

I think you are allowed to do that on your home court and if the team's name starts with a B and your colors are green.
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll

BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonForce's Avatar

Fast break. We turn it over and they get an and 1 on the other end. Turnovers still killing us..

Bama had 4 fouls in the first half. Have 4 in the first five minutes of the second half.
    -- Coach Bryant

Thank You.....

Avery calls TO after Baylor goes up 51-47.
    -- Coach Bryant