Well, Has CNS Started on the Clemson Game Plan Yet ?? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame

Re: Well, Has CNS Started on the Clemson Game Plan Yet ??

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    You learn from every loss, but Alabama needs to focus on Alabama, not Clemson. If you make next year about Clemson instead of Alabama, you won't even get to the CFP.
    There you are again Nick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Advertisement

I guess he doesn’t need to game plan, waste of time. Bama fans just need to accept Clemson as our superior-
    Bama is done. Saban conceded by the 2nd quarter of the championship game. If it weren't for brain fart (Smart)/youthful ignorance (Riley) coaching decisions Bama would have lost before the championship game and not even played us. Saban had no answers on 1/7/2019. And his players quit. The bully has been beaten and we won't see him again.

Riley, like a young Dabo, is learning the ropes and he will be back. Kids that don't want to come South to ply will go to OU. Once he gets a defense going (and I bet he will), OU will be a real threat.
    The next time Bama could be in the playoff when Clemson does NOT have Trevor Lawrence at QB and Justyn Ross at WR (assuming both leave after their junior seasons), Saban will already be 70 years old.

Good luck grabbing that seventh title, Nick.
    From tiger net.com

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/threa...82618?tstart=0
    Last edited by bamaga; January 27th, 2019 at 09:06 PM.
    to 16 and beyond........

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Clemson fans are sniffing their own farts eh? The people who chart and do the advanced metrics on games have noted how when you plug in the stats that Clemson only had a 70% win probability in simulation for a game they actually won by 28 points. Literally every break and meaningful play broke their way. A lot of that is on coaching and players. Some of that is just good livin' as they say.
    I owe it to the people to have a signature...so here goes nothing!

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Like I reckon if Clemson was short 3 of their top 4 edge rushers and had to play somebody like Savion Smith at any corner position after a starting corner went down in September then I reckon we would've scored 44 or more points too.
    I owe it to the people to have a signature...so here goes nothing!

I'd suggest the off-season coaching changes are a move to mitigate what we saw in the NC game - Bama was flat-out out-coached. No amount of recruiting can cover that.
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

I think I need to get off the internet for awhile! The more I read , the more cynical I become!
    to 16 and beyond........

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamacon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bamaga View Post
    I think I need to get off the internet for awhile! The more I read , the more cynical I become!
    Yup. I'm about ready for the "Hat Thread".

FB|BB Moderator NationalTitles17's Avatar

Alabama's focus should be on Alabama. Period.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

The TideFan formerly known as NationalTitles16, NationalTitles15, NationalTitles14, NationalTitles13, and NationalTitles12.

BamaNation All-American BradtheImpaler's Avatar

I'm sure they are poring over the tape of that game and looking for ways to counter what Clemson did, simply because they know that others are going to try the same thing.
    "In the second quarter, I saw Torretta look over at me, and he froze for a second. I saw fear."
    John Copeland

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BradtheImpaler View Post
    I'm sure they are poring over the tape of that game and looking for ways to counter what Clemson did, simply because they know that others are going to try the same thing.
    I'm guessing Clemson loses twice next year BEFORE the post season. Arrogance is a team killer. Plus if you look at the recruiting for Clemson -- you will start to see depth issues in certain spots for them

A&M and at Syracuse back to back....during the 2nd and 3rd games....

I'm guessing that they come out and totally blast Ga Tech (50+) -- and then welcome A&M and get pounded on the ground repeatedly.... then they get Syracuse. So, even if they get by A&M -- to have to go to Syracuse the following week? That's enough to get them in the "L" column early.

Then it's smooth sailing until they get to Columbia.....which I think will be a different ball game next season....

I see 2 losses....before the post season
    Last edited by CajunCrimson; January 28th, 2019 at 08:15 AM.
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

The fact that we count 'Cuse as their biggest threat behind aTm is part of what makes this so farcical...
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    I'm guessing Clemson loses twice next year BEFORE the post season. Arrogance is a team killer. Plus if you look at the recruiting for Clemson -- you will start to see depth issues in certain spots for them

I'm guessing that they come out and totally blast Ga Tech (50+) -- and then welcome A&M and get pounded on the ground repeatedly.... then they get Syracuse. So, even if they get by A&M -- to have to go to Syracuse the following week? That's enough to get them in the "L" column early.

Then it's smooth sailing until they get to Columbia.....which I think will be a different ball game next season....

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post

The ACC is really soft, but here is to wishing. If their fans are any indication they will lose most. I went to tigernet yesterday because a local kid, Kevin Swint committed to Clemson. There are actually threads about Clemson breaking OU’s 47 in a row, they won’t lose while Tlaw is at Clemson, and a joke thread that Tlaw is challenging the NFL draft policy and Nick Saban is paying his legal bills. It’s going to be fun watching them fall. Someone posted all the game threads from message boards of every major program across the country.
    I posted in this thread some excerpts from a tigernet recruiting thread , a few posts above this .
    It goes on and on and on. My eyeballs are scorched, I’m done for a few days at least. I was hoping to find recruiting news from visits this weekend. I’m taking the above advice, focus on Bama!
    Last edited by bamaga; January 28th, 2019 at 10:31 AM.
    to 16 and beyond........

I hope they drink gallons of that kool-aid and they are so full they can't move. You must stay humble when you are on top because the fall hurts.