Well, Has CNS Started on the Clemson Game Plan Yet ??

editder

All-SEC
Nov 2, 2017
I think there's too much being made of this loss and too much being made of the win. There was so much national angst and fatigue built up against Alabama that the result of the game has created this enormous sigh of relief. As if it were like the ending to a movie and the credits rolled and it was over. Everyone can now go home, please put your empty popcorn boxes and soft drink cups in the garbage on your way out. However, the reality of it is, Alabama is returning what should be a better team in 2019. Herbstreit even mentioned several times toward the end of the title game. I would venture to say even Dabo knows what Bama's returning. He admitted to telling CNS after the game "See you next year". Trust me, he knows what Bama has recruited and what Bama has coming back. He also knows what he's losing.
That's rather presumptuous to say "see you next year." How does he know he's ​going to be there next year?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I he said it to Saban, it was almost surely a sign of respect. He expects Alabama to be there next year. You can argue that he is also presuming that Clemson is going to be there, but I doubt that this was intent. I don't care for Dabo for a lot of reasons, but he does not strike me as that kind of guy.

Jack Bourbon

Hall of Fame
Aug 3, 2001
Miami FL
Had a dream last night. Well, more of a nightmare.

We were playing in the natty again. Facing UGA and Oklahoma. Thats right — three teams in one game. First half was kinda close. We struggled, but stayed within striking distance. Then in the second half, the wheels came off, with Georgia and Oklahoma rattling off scores, and OU getting the best of everyone. OU had 62, UGA 50, and Bama a woeful 5 (but with a safety apparently!).

This is the world I live in, albeit with bigger priorities, or so I think. I was very relieved to wake up in a cold sweat (it was 2 degrees outside, having warmed up substantially), and remember that It was time for work.

Bonus fact: no Clemson!

Jack Bourbon

Hall of Fame
Aug 3, 2001
Miami FL
For the record, deep down ive been thinking its OU UGA and Bama who will challenge next year. Maybe someone like OSU slithering in. Kind of explains the structure and contents of the aforementioned nightmare, I suppose.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
For the record, deep down ive been thinking its OU UGA and Bama who will challenge next year. Maybe someone like OSU slithering in. Kind of explains the structure and contents of the aforementioned nightmare, I suppose.
Texas will be a big challenge to OU........ I’d kinda like to face them and beat them, but I want Clemson more

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.