Nice Note on Jalen Hurts at OU

Status
Not open for further replies.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
I personally prefer Jalen over Tua. I think that kind of offense is better than the one with Tua when it comes to winning NC's. But, that's just me. I do get why CNS will have Tua as #1 and will support him 100%. I hope Jalen does well at OU. Heck, I'll be an OU fan for a year (unless we play them in the playoffs or bowl game).

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I personally prefer Jalen over Tua. I think that kind of offense is better than the one with Tua when it comes to winning NC's. But, that's just me. I do get why CNS will have Tua as #1 and will support him 100%. I hope Jalen does well at OU. Heck, I'll be an OU fan for a year (unless we play them in the playoffs or bowl game).
Did you prefer Jalen in the the play-offs last year? Look, I love Jalen but our offense this year was so much better than it has ever been and we would have hit the wall with Jalen this year worse than we did with Tua. Tua had a bad NC game and some think we were better off with out him but that is just plain wrong. Tua will lead us to a NC next year and he will win the Heisman. Jalen will do well at OU but he is not Tua.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Did you prefer Jalen in the the play-offs last year? Look, I love Jalen but our offense this year was so much better than it has ever been and we would have hit the wall with Jalen this year worse than we did with Tua. Tua had a bad NC game and some think we were better off with out him but that is just plain wrong. Tua will lead us to a NC next year and he will win the Heisman. Jalen will do well at OU but he is not Tua.
I agree completely..............Jalen is a great guy and a good QB, but Tua is the starter for a reason

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I don’t have a problem with hearing about Hurts at Oklahoma. I would be fine with him winning the Heisman. If we don’t win the national championship, I hope they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
What number does Jalen wear? #1 since Murray left? Lamb is #2, so I doubt he takes that!

wishbonesooner

1st Team
Jun 26, 2001
Shawnee, OK USA
Thanks for the kind words, I'm as die hard an OU fan that has ever been born. I have nothing but respect for Jalen, and for you good folks here on Tidefans. It's a little early for Heisman talk, at least for me. The kid at Clemson may have some say in it before it's over.

BearFan

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 26, 2016
Tulsa, OK
This seems so petty... Jalen is my favorite player of the last 5 years. I can pretty confidently say that most Alabama fans on here are eager to hear about positive news going on regarding him. Especially during the offseason and especially when the poster was being respectful.

Anyone saying the heisman comment was an intended jab is just grasping at straws to put the poster down bc he’s an OU guy IMO
I agree completely with your post. It seems some here are splitting hairs and reaching at straws to negatively interpret the original and followup post. Where is the class in any of that - definitely not consistent with philosophies of Bear, Stallings, and Saban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.