SEC power ratings (PurplePossum's Version)

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
I want some more of that Purple Opossum Kool-Aid!
​To clarify:

"Purple Opossum Kool-Aid" would be drank for a cathartic effect on the Opposition.

"Purple Possum Kool-Aid" would be drank by the opposition for a cathartic effect on their overconfidence from 'Bama's free-throw shooting, ball-handling skills and the team's 6th, 7th or 8th man, depending on the rotation, now in his 9th year as a "significant contributor"...

The latter concoction to get them (opposition) to, you know, play dead when they play 'Bama.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
I mean, if we could beat the Aubs that might wind up being right, or at least we would be solidly in the top six.

rtr

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
I don’t care what “formula” that you are using. In no way can LSU be ranked behind us. They have won 10 straight and are undefeated in the conference. We have lost 3, including LSU. I’m sorry, but this system is worthless. However, I think we beat LSU and the barn at home, in March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I'm interested to see how it works out after a few more weeks. LSU has played a weak schedule with few, if any, significant wins. They have managed to win a couple of overtime road games as well as a win at Ole Miss and road games are tough.

LSU has not played UK, UT, AU or MSU.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.