Measles Outbreak In Washington State - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    FB|BB Moderator NationalTitles17's Avatar

Re: Measles Outbreak In Washington State

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    asylum seekers overran georgia yesterday and shut down my daughter's school for a snow day, and it barely even rained
    Immigrants voted illegally in 2016 and an idiot was elected president.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

The TideFan formerly known as NationalTitles16, NationalTitles15, NationalTitles14, NationalTitles13, and NationalTitles12.

2. Advertisement

Coldest air in a generation hits midwest - immigrant butterfly effect to blame.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

The TideFan formerly known as NationalTitles16, NationalTitles15, NationalTitles14, NationalTitles13, and NationalTitles12.

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football

Quote Originally Posted by chanson78 View Post
    I couldn't find my keys this morning. I am sure that an immigrant hid them.
    No, it was a millennial who was having a bad feelings day who didn't want you to drive them to work.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exists, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

BamaNation All-American bama_wayne1's Avatar

I'm just being logical since Clark County is a Sanctuary County that there is a higher than normal possibility that it could be from someone coming in from a country that does not offer or require vaccinations. Just makes sense that if you live there you should definitely make sure your kids are vaccinated. I don't care if they are there or not, it doesn't affect me.

Bubble gum stuck to man's shoe - immigrants chew bubblegum. Who do you think is to blame?
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bama_wayne1 View Post
    I'm just being logical since Clark County is a Sanctuary County that there is a higher than normal possibility that it could be from someone coming in from a country that does not offer or require vaccinations. Just makes sense that if you live there you should definitely make sure your kids are vaccinated. I don't care if they are there or not, it doesn't affect me.
    Nope, you definitely do not care, but then you have no evidence either.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bama_wayne1 View Post
    or it may have something to do with this. but then we wouldn't be able to imply that immigrants are at fault

Washington declared a public health emergency over measles. Thank vaccine-refusing parents.

In Clark County, 7.9 percent of children had gotten exemptions from vaccines for entry to kindergarten in the 2017-’18 school year, according to the Washington Post. And across the river in Oregon, the rate of vaccine exemptions has sharply increased lately, from 5.8 percent in 2015 to 7.5 percent in 2018. That’s much higher than the national average, which suggests 2 percent of children go unvaccinated for nonmedical reasons.

These opt-outs have made Oregon and Washington more susceptible to entirely preventable outbreaks, said Peter Hotez, a Baylor College of Medicine infectious diseases researcher.

“[They] are now a major anti-vaccine hotspot due to nonmedical vaccine exemptions that have nothing to do with religion,” he said. While Oregon hasn’t seen any cases yet, the geographic proximity of the Washington outbreak is worrisome, said Hotez. And “because this is such a large unvaccinated cohort,” he added, “this epidemic could last a while.”
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

or it may have something to do with this. but then we wouldn't be able to imply that immigrants are at fault

Washington declared a public health emergency over measles. Thank vaccine-refusing parents.
    CA had to put the kibosh on many nonmedical exemptions for public school enrollees. It is helping.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NationalTitles17 View Post
    Bubble gum stuck to man's shoe - immigrants chew bubblegum. Who do you think is to blame?
    Not sure whether ever proven or not but I do remember reading a few years back that the infestation of bed bugs in large cities was attributed to either immigration or possibly international travel.

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football

We know several couples who do not vaccinate their children and they all have lifestyle similarities that I think progressed into not having their children vaccinated. It seems the parents began with going to a more "organic" diet (which there's nothing wrong with by the way). They then watched too many Netflix documentaries demonizing any and all foods (and the companies who produced them) not sold at a local farmers market and the paranoia took hold. Netflix then started feeding them new series that progressed from food to medicines and health. All man made medicines are bad, there are natural cures and treatments for everything the pharmaceutical industry sells. They are just killing your kids or causing them to have autism (insert Jenny McCarthy crusade that ultimately came to an end when she found out she was wrong) etc.

So blame Netflix.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exists, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    We know several couples who do not vaccinate their children and they all have lifestyle similarities that I think progressed into not having their children vaccinated. It seems the parents began with going to a more "organic" diet (which there's nothing wrong with by the way). They then watched too many Netflix documentaries demonizing any and all foods (and the companies who produced them) not sold at a local farmers market and the paranoia took hold. Netflix then started feeding them new series that progressed from food to medicines and health. All man made medicines are bad, there are natural cures and treatments for everything the pharmaceutical industry sells. They are just killing your kids or causing them to have autism (insert Jenny McCarthy crusade that ultimately came to an end when she found out she was wrong) etc.

So blame Netflix.
    I am going to make my own Netflix documentary (let’s face it Netflix will not say no). It will be about anything I can make up. I will tell them being around an architect named Chris that is a Bama fan will give them a horrible deadly disease and they should immediately move to an island away from everyone. I will hire a voiceover guy to do it in a very scary voice.
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll

BamaNation Hall of Fame CharminTide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post

So blame Netflix.
    This is the left's particular brand of crazy, for the most part. Even Steve Jobs, an otherwise extremely intelligent man, believed that a Himalayan salt crystal was a better treatment for his pancreatic cancer than surgery.

Spoiler: it wasn't.

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharminTide View Post
    This is the left's particular brand of crazy, for the most part. Even Steve Jobs, an otherwise extremely intelligent man, believed that a Himalayan salt crystal was a better treatment for his pancreatic cancer than surgery.

Spoiler: it wasn't.
    Didn’t he also eat nothing but fruit?
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll