Measles Outbreak In Washington State - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football

Re: Measles Outbreak In Washington State

Quote Originally Posted by bamacpa View Post
    So, you're saying Netflix is run by illegal immigrants ?
    EXACTLY, and the guide to life for the millennials. Because if it's on Netflix it must be true.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exists, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    EXACTLY, and the guide to life for the millennials. Because if it's on Netflix it must be true.
    Well they are trying to cure diseases with Avocado toast now so at least they are trying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump
    We're going to have insurance for everybody, there was a philosophy in some circles that if you can't pay for it, you don't get it. That's not going to happen with us.They can expect to have great health care. It will be in a much simplified form. Much less expensive and much better. Source
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama
    If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan. Source
    Can you guess which quote branded a president as a habitual liar?

BamaNation First Team Its On A Slab's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chanson78 View Post
    Well they are trying to cure diseases with Avocado toast now so at least they are trying.
    You forgot about essential oils, colonic irrigations, wheatgrass juice and Reiki.

And SUPERFOODS!!

Viruses have no chance against these.

Quote Originally Posted by Its On A Slab View Post
    You forgot about essential oils, colonic irrigations, wheatgrass juice and Reiki.

And SUPERFOODS!!

Viruses have no chance against these.
    don't forget Prayer and Crystals
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

BamaNation Hall of Fame cbi1972's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    I am going to make my own Netflix documentary (letís face it Netflix will not say no). It will be about anything I can make up. I will tell them being around an architect named Chris that is a Bama fan will give them a horrible deadly disease and they should immediately move to an island away from everyone. I will hire a voiceover guy to do it in a very scary voice.
    I think I've seen this one. It ends with the architect being attacked by an angry mob.
    Audemus jura nostra defendere
    "When a loaf of bread looks like a banquet, I've no right buying tobacco. " - Grandpa Joe

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    abc reported that there are 3 cases in georgia.

After 3 measles cases in Georgia, doctors fear outbreak here
    My son's best friend and his two little brothers are all unvaccinated because of their idiot anti-vax mom. His older sister was sneakily fully vaccinated by her dad (crazy mom's first husband and a good friend of mine) after their divorce. She is always on facebook going off about vaccines with no idea one of her 4 is fully covered. It always makes me chuckle when she does but I worry for her boys, especially seeing this in the Atlanta area now
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

FB|BB Moderator NationalTitles17's Avatar

Roll Tide Roll!!!

The TideFan formerly known as NationalTitles16, NationalTitles15, NationalTitles14, NationalTitles13, and NationalTitles12.

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

You guys just don't understand. These anti-vaccinate people read a book one time, so they know the "truth". Can we build a wall around the anti-vax crowd and keep them out? Maybe they will all get polio or the measles and die off?
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll