Measles Outbreak In Washington State

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I am going to make my own Netflix documentary (let’s face it Netflix will not say no). It will be about anything I can make up. I will tell them being around an architect named Chris that is a Bama fan will give them a horrible deadly disease and they should immediately move to an island away from everyone. I will hire a voiceover guy to do it in a very scary voice.
I think I've seen this one. It ends with the architect being attacked by an angry mob.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
My son's best friend and his two little brothers are all unvaccinated because of their idiot anti-vax mom. His older sister was sneakily fully vaccinated by her dad (crazy mom's first husband and a good friend of mine) after their divorce. She is always on facebook going off about vaccines with no idea one of her 4 is fully covered. It always makes me chuckle when she does but I worry for her boys, especially seeing this in the Atlanta area now

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
You guys just don't understand. These anti-vaccinate people read a book one time, so they know the "truth". Can we build a wall around the anti-vax crowd and keep them out? Maybe they will all get polio or the measles and die off?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.