Open Practice

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
I know some of the practices and recent scrimmages have been open to the public. Anyone that has been care to share how the guys look this year. Expectations are not real great so hopefully they will prove some people wrong.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I know some of the practices and recent scrimmages have been open to the public. Anyone that has been care to share how the guys look this year. Expectations are not real great so hopefully they will prove some people wrong.
I saw Bohannon quoted as saying he was very pleased with off-season workouts with 21 new guys out of 35 total on the team. He said we will be much more deep at regular and pitching positions and he is very optimistic. I really expect a good bit of improvement this year.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
We were +9 last year over 2017. If we could just win another five or six games this year we'd be back in a regional and will have made some more progress towards being a good program again.

I believe in this coach.

rtr

crimsonkelly

All-American
Feb 2, 2002
Thomasville, GA, USA
I agree with RTG, always optimistic. I think CBB is the guy and we will get better. I'll get a chance to see them in action against UF down in Gainesville. Not the best team to compare to, but hey, its the closest they play to my location!

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
I have to believe that day isn't too far off, especially with the new Joe being what it is.

rtr

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I saw a tweet earlier today that we were picked to finish last in the West. To those that are more in the know than I am, is this a fitting expectation for this team?
Are the other West teams just that much better?
Personally, I'm certainly expecting a better showing than that, but that's just the optimist in me.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Well, you have LSU, Auburn, aTm, State, and Ole Miss, any of which could be hosting a regional this year. It has to be the toughest division in all of baseball, including MLB. :)

rtr

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.