Link: Well, turtlehead comes out and says it...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
They should give an common sense test before allowing people to vote. I am sure a majority from both sides would fail.
we've tried poll tests before.

and how do you define common sense for these polls? most of the time it seems like operationally, it defines what libertarian (leaning/curious) dudes think is common sense.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
we've tried poll tests before.

and how do you define common sense for these polls? most of the time it seems like operationally, it defines what libertarian (leaning/curious) dudes think is common sense.
Just a few. Yes I am libertarian and it probably does define what I think is common sense.

Question 1. Do you think Donald Trump would make a good President? If you answer yes, you got it wrong.
Question 2. Do you think Hillary Clinton would make a good President? If you answer yes, you got it wrong.
Question 3. Do you think the government has your best interest at heart? If you answered yes, you got it wrong.
Question 4. Do you think the US should be the world police? If you answered yes, you got it wrong.
Question 5. Do you think we should vaccinate our children? If you answered no, you got it wrong.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Just a few. Yes I am libertarian and it probably does define what I think is common sense.

Question 1. Do you think Donald Trump would make a good President? If you answer yes, you got it wrong.
Question 2. Do you think Hillary Clinton would make a good President? If you answer yes, you got it wrong.
Question 3. Do you think the government has your best interest at heart? If you answered yes, you got it wrong.
Question 4. Do you think the US should be the world police? If you answered yes, you got it wrong.
Question 5. Do you think we should vaccinate our children? If you answered no, you got it wrong.
so basically, people that don't agree with you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
so basically, people that don't agree with you shouldn't be allowed to vote.
Exactly, and I thought you wouldn’t understand.

I have grown tired of idiots only voting for a R or a D. They don't look at anything else other than that. I quit that crap 8 years ago and everyone else should too. My own mother and about 90% of my family is a Trump voter and continuing to support him. They are not racist, just uninformed. I cannot even talk politics with them and have just chosen to not try.

People that vote straight down the party line should have their voting rights revoked. Half the time they do not even know what they are voting for or against. They only know what MSNBC, CNN, FoxNews or worse yet the Daily Show told them they should think.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Exactly, and I thought you wouldn’t understand.

I have grown tired of idiots only voting for a R or a D. They don't look at anything else other than that. I quit that crap 8 years ago and everyone else should too. My own mother and about 90% of my family is a Trump voter and continuing to support him. They are not racist, just uninformed. I cannot even talk politics with them and have just chosen to not try.

People that vote straight down the party line should have their voting rights revoked. Half the time they do not even know what they are voting for or against. They only know what MSNBC, CNN, FoxNews or worse yet the Daily Show told them they should think.
the curse of the libertarian, every one else is just so stupid.

i have a lot of trump supporters in my extended family. all of them are adamantly not racist. generally within 5 minutes of talking with them they will tell you the "truth" about black and brown people. but it's totally not racist, because it's how those people are. and besides, they are just wanting what is best for the country. and i'm the real racist for bringing it up.

Last edited:

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
A vote for a GOPer is supporting the crap we are seeing out of Trump and Turtlehead. I chose to vote for the only realistic alternative.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Oh and back to the original topic……

There should not be a federal holiday for voting. They have too many days as it is. Voting should be a week-long affair and that includes Saturday and Sunday. In 7 days, I am sure everyone can find the time to vote. I guess there would be an issue with polling places and the volunteers that work there having to go 7 days. Don’t know why we would even need people there since checking ID is racist anyway.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
the curse of the libertarian, every one else is just so stupid.

i have a lot of trump supporters in my extended family. all of them are adamantly not racist. generally within 5 minutes of talking with them they will tell you the "truth" about black and brown people. but it's totally not racist, because it's how those people are. and besides, they are just wanting what is best for the country. and i'm the real racist for bringing it up.
I have them in my immediate family. It’s not easy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.