Sling tv for bama ball? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Re: Sling tv for bama ball?

Quote Originally Posted by BamaNation View Post
    When you login to your AT&T internet account are you able to now see what your data limit is? I have Directv & ATT Fiber Internet so I, too, get unlimited data and cross the 300GB threshold every month.

My (limited) understanding is that you can pay an extra $x to get unlimited. I'm just not sure how much that is w/o calling them. Are you able to see that amount as an add-on now?
    I'm still showing unlimited internet, but I guess that could change once my billing cycle ends.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonForce's Avatar

Sling tv for bama ball?

Just to follow up on this. I switched over from AT&T internet and Direct TV to Google Fiber internet ($50/month) and YouTube TV ($40/month). So far so good. The YTTV interface and responsiveness is a big upgrade over DTV. Quality is about the same. The YTTV DVR is a lot better than DTV. Overall pleased with the change. I'm saving about $50 over my promotion price on DTV which was about to end and I'm saving about $100 over what DTV would have charged me after my promotion ended and they did not offer any discount for me to stay..
    Last edited by CrimsonForce; March 17th, 2019 at 09:08 AM.

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamanut_aj's Avatar

Re: Sling tv for bama ball?

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonForce View Post
    Just to follow up on this. I switched over from AT&T internet and Direct TV to Google Fiber internet ($50/month) and YouTube TV ($40/month). So far so good. The YTTV interface and responsiveness is a big upgrade over DTV. Quality is about the same. The YTTV DVR is a lot better than DTV. Overall pleased with the change. I'm saving about $50 over my promotion price on DTV which was about to end and I'm saving about $100 over what DTV would have charged me after my promotion ended and they did not offer any discount for me to stay..
    IMO, you made a great decision. Sling is clunky and underwhelming to me. Iíve been on YTTV for over a year and donít feel like Iíve missed a thing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk