Game Thread: Pluck the War Eagle!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
What a garbage foul call on Herbert. Guy was already falling back before contact.

Highly unlikely Bama comes back with a 14 point deficit. Would like some decent officiating, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
All it takes is a few quick plays to get their fans into it, and they get rowdy, which affects the officials.

Think back to the start of the game. Things were going well. A quick play or two, and the crowd is loud. Rest is history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I tried to watch the first half. Just can't take it. I'll check back later to see how bad it ended up being.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Hate to say it but I had a feeling this was going to be ugly. Auburn lives to beat us. That is the primary goal of their program every year. We've got to improve.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Got to see first half and some of second. Bama had the ball down by 3 fairly deep into 1st half and Ingram was called for phantom walk. Next thing you know, AU was up by 15.

Big difference in game is obvious in the stats; 21 Bama turnovers with 13 being steals by AU which ended in 30 points for Auburn. AU defense smothered Bama.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
The wife asked why I wasn't watching the game, told her I couldn't make myself watch, that we were going to lose by at least 20.

I'm sure AU played well tonight, and got plenty of help from the zebras, but they've got their own Jekyll and Hyde issues going on this season. They host Florida Tuesday night, how does any SEC team get three straight home conference games?

Back to us, we have two winnable, but challenging, upcoming games: Georgia at home Wednesday and at Vandy Saturday. Of course we all know the trouble we've had at Memorial Gym. We need to steal the Vandy and A&M road games and hold serve at home.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.