Game Thread: Pluck the War Eagle!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
So I guess some of y'all are saying there is Jekyl and Hyde at a lot of places and not just at Alabama. Who would have thunk it.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
So I guess some of y'all are saying there is Jekyl and Hyde at a lot of places and not just at Alabama. Who would have thunk it.
Its sports some nights you have a different team each night. The Warriors lose and I think we all agree they are on paper the best team in the NBA. That 95-96 Bulls team that played hard every night because of Jordan lost to Toronto. Not this todays Toronto but a 21-61 Toronto.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I don't think that Alabama is a J & H team - they are just fundamentally unsound. And when the opponent turns up their defensive pressure, the poor fundamentals show. Lots of talent, and will probably make the tournament. That is probably going to have to be enough.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
I don't think that Alabama is a J & H team - they are just fundamentally unsound. And when the opponent turns up their defensive pressure, the poor fundamentals show. Lots of talent, and will probably make the tournament. That is probably going to have to be enough.
Endemic to 98.6% of D1 teams, it seems. NC State (still suffering from Gottfraud Deconstruction Syndrome?) scores 24 points vs. Va Tech, IU loses seven in a row (until upending Sparty), 'Gators in steady decline, etc. Real coaching is at a premium these days, but at least - bottom line (for now) - Avery is a real promoter of the program. Just seeing too many undeveloped (and undevelopable?) talents coming through T-town - though still hopeful for him getting some sync, unity, camaraderie, what-have-you in the ranks before it's too late this year.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Endemic to 98.6% of D1 teams, it seems. NC State (still suffering from Gottfraud Deconstruction Syndrome?) scores 24 points vs. Va Tech, IU loses seven in a row (until upending Sparty), 'Gators in steady decline, etc. Real coaching is at a premium these days, but at least - bottom line (for now) - Avery is a real promoter of the program. Just seeing too many undeveloped (and undevelopable?) talents coming through T-town - though still hopeful for him getting some sync, unity, camaraderie, what-have-you in the ranks before it's too late this year.
One huge key to development is your assistant coaching staff and your offseason development program. How much do we really do in our offseason development program. How much developing are our assistants actually doing? Are they developing players or just recruiting. I don’t know the answer, I’m legitimately asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
ICYMI: three top 15 teams lost last night - Michigan State (away), Marquette (home), and Kansas (away).

Michigan State lost to Illinois, who entered the game 7-15.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
ICYMI: three top 15 teams lost last night - Michigan State (away), Marquette (home), and Kansas (away).

Michigan State lost to Illinois, who entered the game 7-15.
The MSU coaching staff obviously sucks and they are not well coached. Guessing Izzo will be lucky to be coaching next year :wink:.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.