Game Thread: Pluck the War Eagle!

bamamoss2

All-SEC
Sep 10, 2000
Cullman, Alabama
OK. I know they are at home, we haven't won there in the last 3 tries, it will be loud, they will have Wiley back (supposedly). But wouldn't it be nice to leave them with feathers flying all around the place?

Roll Tide Roll!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: Pluck the War Eagle!

Wiley is back? When was that announced? I've seen he was unlikely to play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
My son’s games are over. Maybe I’ll get to watch. What time is tip off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Any time you suit up against your arch rival, the stakes already have an element of heightened necessity. Tonight is even more pivotal than bragging rights. This game could actually have a fair amount of influence on our tournament chances.

The resume looks okay for now, and we have a few opponents good enough to improve our stock before the SEC tournament. However, losing to Baylor, UT, LSU, and UCF has left us a lacking a signature road win. In fact, we don’t even have a decent one since Wichita St and SFA have both bombed out.

The majority of our remaining toughest games are at home. While lucky, it doesn’t give us much of a chance to round out the resume. In fact, the likelihood of beating MSU in Starkville is slim with their added revenge factor. Vandy, A&M, Arkansas, and USCe have been mediocre enough that none will add significant value.

That leaves Auburn as the best chance to get that resume defining road win. They always seems to play with an extra edge against us on their home court. Tonight, we need to match their intensity and prevent big runs when they get hot. If we can keep it close, we’ll have a chance to win. Let’s hope Avery will have the boys as ready to go as Bruce undoubtedly will.

Roll Tide y’all

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Bama has played well with the exception of about the last 20 seconds. After the commercial, Bryce Brown will be shooting and-one to tie the game.

9-8

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Got a couple cheap fouls on the last couple of possessions. Mack can’t let brown inside like that.

Herb with a great pass to Kira earlier but making mistakes like the bad shot there and the foul on the rebound.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Auburn going with a 4 out-1 in with high ball screens. We’re doing a decent job out on the perimeter so far.

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
I'm not so much tired of seeing Herb shoot as I am that Coach hasn't forbid anything other than an open dunk from him.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.