Deondre Francois dismissed from FSU per espn

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Good for Taggart. FSU still has a mountain of dirt to dig out from under.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Kannell is a troll. Works best if he’s not fed.
Where was this talk of “character” during the whole Winston rape coverup? Kanell defended Winston at every turn.

What an idiot.
My point. He's a tool. More of a homer for the ACC than Billy Packer, and more of a homer for FSU than Bobby Bowden.

He throws out intentionally provocative opinions with the intent of generating electronic traffic, and therefore thrives only if he gets attention. Give him the notoriety he deserves...which is none...and he and his source of income go away.

Ignore the moron.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Good for Taggart. FSU still has a mountain of dirt to dig out from under.
With the resurgence of UF and the potential improvement at Miami, I am not sure FSU will ever be the perennial contender they have been since the 1990's. They may very well be the ACC's version of Nebraska.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
With the resurgence of UF and the potential improvement at Miami, I am not sure FSU will ever be the perennial contender they have been since the 1990's. They may very well be the ACC's version of Nebraska.
I have been following FSU from the seventies when they were the "Boise State" of independents. I stayed a fan through the Bowden years though I cooled somewhat. The whole Jamis Winston coverup turned me completely around so that I hope the never have a winning season again. But they have a pretty good tradition to fall back on so I am not getting my hopes too high.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
My question is why are no charges filed against him?
Is Gainsville that protective of FSU players?

Did Taggart just realize he was in a cesspool, and only had Hip Waders? ;)

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.