Deondre Francois dismissed from FSU per espn

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
With the resurgence of UF and the potential improvement at Miami, I am not sure FSU will ever be the perennial contender they have been since the 1990's. They may very well be the ACC's version of Nebraska.
Nebraska sits in a recruiting desert. At least with FSU, they're surrounded with more than enough talent to field a 10 win team without trying too hard. And yes, that means what Taggart has done so far is utterly pathetic.

I'd love to see them be relegated to what they were in the 60s and 70s, but I doubt that happens for very long.

jashleyren2

1st Team
Aug 27, 2018
Talk about a guy who 'Bama "processed". Our game against them was nearly a year and a half ago, and he will never be the same after it. That program is so down right now, and with Clemson running the ACC mercilessly, I don't see a time when they get back to their old selves, until Dabo leaves Clemson, if ever.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Nebraska sits in a recruiting desert. At least with FSU, they're surrounded with more than enough talent to field a 10 win team without trying too hard. And yes, that means what Taggart has done so far is utterly pathetic.

I'd love to see them be relegated to what they were in the 60s and 70s, but I doubt that happens for very long.
The reasons for this doesn't seem directly related to recruiting but for whatever reason the trio of major Florida programs seem unable to be elite simultaneously. At least one is down at any given time it seems.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
With the resurgence of UF and the potential improvement at Miami, I am not sure FSU will ever be the perennial contender they have been since the 1990's. They may very well be the ACC's version of Nebraska.
Unlike Nebraska FSU has a ton of talent in that State and border Ga. Nebraska on the other hand has not instate talent to speak of. The city of Tallahassee probably has more talent than Nebraska.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
As expected, there's more to the story than the previous incidents. Won't link due to language, but there's a recent video of him and his girlfriend.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Never was impressed with him. Their program will be much better off without him, IMO...

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
Looks like it wasn't a new video after all...

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1092537571794714625

He is better off it came out now. I don't think he was going to be a first round pick but if he had a great season next year and was getting ready for the draft and this dropped it would have been so much worse. Kinda surprised she retracted after one day. Regardless of what she says now he deserved to be kicked off the team.

He is better off it came out now. I don't think he was going to be a first round pick but if he had a great season next year and was getting ready for the draft and this dropped it would have been so much worse. Kinda surprised she retracted after one day. Regardless of what she says now he deserved to be kicked off the team.
[emoji848] I wonder what she deserves.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Hate to derail this but I think women that falsely accuse men should get the same punishment the dude would get from her lying, if that's indeed the case. Some can be lunatics, my ex is one of them. She decided to destroy every picture/painting I had on the wall because I was leaving. I'm talking slamming it down in the living room floor, glass and all. She then called the law and said I hit her, which yet again was bull. Took me over $700 and 18 anger management classes to clear it and then she had the nerve to say I got more than I deserved. So glad I'm done:biggrin:

Sounds like Francois and Reuben both need to take one of my marriage classes and get away now:biggrin:

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Yet another twist.

https://247sports.com/college/flori...nd-Lindsey-Instagram-fake-apology--128704621/

The apology didn't line up with the video anyway. The video has the lady screaming "stop throwing stuff in my house" with Francois responding something like "not until you learn your lesson". FSU fans are crazy and will do anything to protect their program so it wouldn't surprise if someone hacked her account to try and clear Francois.

Last edited:

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Yet another twist.

https://247sports.com/college/flori...nd-Lindsey-Instagram-fake-apology--128704621/

The apology didn't line up with the video anyway. The video has the lady screaming "stop throwing stuff in my house" with Francois responding something like "not until you learn your lesson". FSU fans are crazy and will do anything to protect their program so it wouldn't surprise if someone hack her account to try and clear Francois.
I have a friend who lives in the area near the school. he has maintained that Francois needed to get out of the state and start somewhere fresh. Their relationship is not healthy at all, and many have said that g/f are crazy and willing to do anything to get him in trouble. If she post the video to hurt him not caring about what happens to him, then provide an apology only to have it deleted and sister saying it's fake? Something isn't right. This is a huge mess for both of them and has a potential to affect both of them negatively down the road. Personally and professional wise.

She is doing stuff to get him to react, and he is not doing great job of handling the situation. This is on both of them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.