2020 Prospect: DL Bryan Bresee

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I'm no evaluator of talent, so I don't watch much HS film. But that literally looked like a man among boys.

No idea what the level of competition was, but whoever he was going against, he put a country-boy whipping on them.

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
I'm no evaluator of talent, so I don't watch much HS film. But that literally looked like a man among boys.

No idea what the level of competition was, but whoever he was going against, he put a country-boy whipping on them.
Yeah, some absolute destruction on that tape. No one equipped to deal with someone that strong and that athletic.

Hope we're in on him, but (without knowing anything about him) he has a future B1G-country player feel to him lol.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Yeah, some absolute destruction on that tape. No one equipped to deal with someone that strong and that athletic.

Hope we're in on him, but (without knowing anything about him) he has a future B1G-country player feel to him lol.
We are in on him since according to the article we have made his final 6 along with UGA, Clemson, OSU, Michigan and PSU.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
He committed to Clemson today. I have been seeing a lot of CB's to Clemson in the past month and figured this is what he was going to do. He's a good one and somebody we will be seeing in the future.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
He committed to Clemson today. I have been seeing a lot of CB's to Clemson in the past month and figured this is what he was going to do. He's a good one and somebody we will be seeing in the future.
I hated to see him go to Clempsum, especially since I thought we had a legit shot to land him based on his several visits to Athens. The Tigers have a good one that's for sure.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.