Grad Transfer Recruiting

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
My assumption is they may take a TE, LB, punter, or Dl that could see playing time.

All positions need temporary help until some freshmen are ready to play.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
The staff is planning on taking transfers. Some guys that would be ideal might not have announced their intentions at this point.
Interesting. When is the deadline for portal entrance? I also wonder if there are some guys Bama recruited in the past that regret their decision to go elsewhere that have feelers out about mutual interest. How would they go about that process anyway?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Interesting. When is the deadline for portal entrance? I also wonder if there are some guys Bama recruited in the past that regret their decision to go elsewhere that have feelers out about mutual interest. How would they go about that process anyway?
There’s no deadline. A player can transfer whenever he wants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Two things that stood out to me looking at the overall ranking for each player: Ben Davis--10; Matt Womack--623.
What stood out to me is that we vastly underachieve at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball given the level of talent accumulated there. They can't all be busts, so it seems our coaching may need tweaking.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
What stood out to me is that we vastly underachieve at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball given the level of talent accumulated there. They can't all be busts, so it seems our coaching may need tweaking.

Yep!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.