Grad Transfer Recruiting

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
That dude for the Rams missed one on Sunday and to be honest after seeing him kick against the Saints I never believed he'd miss again. There really are a lot of variables on kicks. I actually thought that Bulovas had a good year, and he should only get better.

rtr

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
That dude for the Rams missed one on Sunday and to be honest after seeing him kick against the Saints I never believed he'd miss again. There really are a lot of variables on kicks. I actually thought that Bulovas had a good year, and he should only get better.

rtr
Gostkowski missed one for the Pats - isn’t he their all time leading scorer?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
If we do miss out on Henry T and numbers are a concern then I would bet we would be hitting the portal up to fill the need.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Agreed...The spot was supposed to be for either, so let's fill it! Bernier's gone...DeLong had issues...why not?
Side note...That would be the all-time punters room for names:

Skyler Delong and Waitman...LOL!!!
Since Bogle is out, wouldn't be surprised for us to take a look at Waitman

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Agreed...The spot was supposed to be for either, so let's fill it! Bernier's gone...DeLong had issues...why not?
Side note...That would be the all-time punters room for names:

Skyler Delong and Waitman...LOL!!!
I believe Bernier has another year left. He's listed on the 2019 roster.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I believe Bernier has another year left. He's listed on the 2019 roster.
He is not an SEC punter - you lose field position with him back there. You need Skyler to get his head straight.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I still think he's gone? Everywhere I look had him as a Sr. last year? I could absolutely be wrong...Either way, it would be a fun "name" room...

***I believe that you are correct and he goes from Sr. to RS Sr.?
Easy fellas, just commenting I believed Bernier had another year since Ols said he was gone.

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
With some available scholarships, fully expect Saban to go after a few transfers. Whether they be grad transfers or not, he's going to get some more players.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
With some available scholarships, fully expect Saban to go after a few transfers. Whether they be grad transfers or not, he's going to get some more players.
I agree, especially grad transfers since most likely only one year of eligibility and we can re-cycle that scholarship back in 2020.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.