Who Was Your First Love From the Movies or Television

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Barbara Eden as Jeannie

Dawn Wells as Mary Ann (never cared all that much for Ginger)

A young Suzanne Pleshette -- started out in smaller roles in any number of TV shows.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Barbara Eden as Jeannie

Dawn Wells as Mary Ann (never cared all that much for Ginger)

A young Suzanne Pleshette -- started out in smaller roles in any number of TV shows.
Ditto. Add a young Olivia de Haviland. :biggrin2: Add Elizabeth Montgomery. I would lose control of myself when she twitched her nose in Bewitched! :eek2:

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Ditto. Add a young Olivia de Haviland. :biggrin2: Add Elizabeth Montgomery. I would lose control of myself when she twitched her nose in Bewitched! :eek2:
Agree on Elizabeth Montgomery, especially in the later years of the show.

Olivia de Haviland didn't really do it for me. Vivien Leigh, now, that's another matter. Only with some perspective am I getting to appreciate how pretty Grace Kelly was, both in her younger years and as she aged.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Lately I have watched YouTube videos on John Wayne, Lee Marvin and Hugh O'Brian. Lee Marvin and O'Brian were both Marines. Marvin a wounded war hero, who made multiple landings in the Pacific is buried in Arlington Cemetery.

To the point of this thread I recall a particularly beautiful blond who starred in episodes of the Maverick TV series, other westerns and in the movie Point Blank starring Marvin and Angie Dickinson. Her name is Karen Steele. Very striking as a sweater girl pin up.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0824606/?ref_=nmls_hd

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Hayley Mills. If you can remember her, I agree with what you’re thinking. With an an answer like that you can never doubt my honesty. We won’t bother with a pic.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.