Who we are watching today and what time they will announce (and a few thoughts)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
That's true. The only schools that could match them on a year to year basis - FSU and Miami - are utter dreck right now.
According to 247's Team Talent rankings for 2018, FSU was #5 with Clemson at #6. Miami is the next ACC team at 17. The fourth? UNC at #29.

That shows how bad the talent in the conference is at this point. Two of the three teams with decent talent were complete disasters last year due to coaching situations.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Wait...I was excited we were getting a "pinter" from Prattville, but now I see he's really a "punter?"

Oh well, was excited about seeing how we'd used a pinter!

:biggrin:

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Hey everyone....just wanted to say congratulations on another #1 recruiting class. Considering all the coaching changes, that's something to be proud of!

Congrats to you Bazza and the Gators for a top 10 class. Seems to be one of the best in a long time.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I
Hey everyone....just wanted to say congratulations on another #1 recruiting class. Considering all the coaching changes, that's something to be proud of!

Understand the sentiment, and the Dilly, Dilly. But that isn’t real Beer!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This make me wonder about our kicking situation? Delong must not be progressing well.
According to Saban, he was great in practice last year but just could not repeat that performance during a game. Seems to me that, no matter how he might be doing in practice, you can't trust that he has fixed his problems until you see him perform well in games. IMO, this is another insurance policy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.