Who we are watching today and what time they will announce (and a few thoughts) - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 367891011121314 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

Re: Who we are watching today and what time they will announce (and a few thoughts)

Quote Originally Posted by Jkl0802 View Post
    What we saw today reminded me of 2 years ago...only better. In today’s world, if a guy doesn’t sign early, you better be ready for a wild ride. I Am extremely happy we signed the majority of our guys early as you know they are committed to the program....I would bet that after a few years of observation and accumulation of data, guys that can not make a decision are more prone to not finishing with a program. Too many weak personalities do not win championships....We are Good with who we got! RTR,
    We saw CNS adjust this year to the early signing time. I suspect we'll continue with the same strategy, with slight adjustments. But I can see us filling the class up at the early signing time in the future.

BamaNation All-SEC

Re: Who we are watching today and what time they will announce (and a few thoughts)

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    So Clemson signs 29 and has the 10th rated class? Maybe his assistant coaches have been having too much family time..... that's not overly impressive

That's what teams like A&M do to get ranked in the Top 10
    Quote Originally Posted by JustNeedMe81 View Post
    They develop their players well though.
    ^^^ This

BamaNation Hall of Fame TheRealPokeChop's Avatar

Picked up a punter, tylan perine from Prattville.

I'm assuming he's a PWO
    Last edited by TheRealPokeChop; February 6th, 2019 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPokeChop View Post
    Picked up a pinter, tylan perine from Prattville.

I'm assuming he's a PWO
    Yep. He's PWO. Also, pretty sure he's Samaje Perine's cousin.

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1093208385594576897

"I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post

Have you seen him punt RTR91?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPokeChop View Post
    Picked up a pinter, tylan perine from Prattville.

I'm assuming he's a PWO
    I've seen him play for a few years. He's got an amazing leg, really strong. Also a very good soccer player.
    Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    Have you seen him punt RTR91?
    Nope. Didn't make it to any PHS games this year but did listen on the radio some. Here's his HUDL page, which has several videos of place kicks and punts.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post

interesting ... I knew Samaje lived in Jackson for a while. The Perine last name is pretty common though.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    So Clemson signs 29 and has the 10th rated class? Maybe his assistant coaches have been having too much family time..... that's not overly impressive

That's what teams like A&M do to get ranked in the Top 10
    Clemson always signs classes that are strong in the right areas. They're fine.

BamaNation First Team Jay Hughes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AUDub View Post
    Clemson always signs classes that are strong in the right areas. They're fine.
    Doesn’t take much to navigate the ACC

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Hughes View Post
    Doesn’t take much to navigate the ACC
    That's true. The only schools that could match them on a year to year basis - FSU and Miami - are utter dreck right now.
    Just a barner.

There goes Davis!

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAVILLE View Post
    interesting ... I knew Samaje lived in Jackson for a while. The Perine last name is pretty common though.
    It would also mean he is related the Perine running back at Florida from Theodore, AL. He is Samaje’s cousin as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AUDub View Post
    That's true. The only schools that could match them on a year to year basis - FSU and Miami - are utter dreck right now.
    According to 247's Team Talent rankings for 2018, FSU was #5 with Clemson at #6. Miami is the next ACC team at 17. The fourth? UNC at #29.

That shows how bad the talent in the conference is at this point. Two of the three teams with decent talent were complete disasters last year due to coaching situations.
    -- Coach Bryant