Who we are watching today and what time they will announce (and a few thoughts) - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

Re: Who we are watching today and what time they will announce (and a few thoughts)

Wait...I was excited we were getting a "pinter" from Prattville, but now I see he's really a "punter?"

Oh well, was excited about seeing how we'd used a pinter!

Re: Who we are watching today and what time they will announce (and a few thoughts)

Hey everyone....just wanted to say congratulations on another #1 recruiting class. Considering all the coaching changes, that's something to be proud of!

You couldn't have found someone holding a "pint" ? LOL!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
    Hey everyone....just wanted to say congratulations on another #1 recruiting class. Considering all the coaching changes, that's something to be proud of!

Quote Originally Posted by The Ols View Post
    You couldn't have found someone holding a "pint" ? LOL!!!
    I want a gif of the mountain crushing the bud knight’s head.
    Just a barner.

There goes Davis!

BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar

Congrats to you Bazza and the Gators for a top 10 class. Seems to be one of the best in a long time.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by CoolBreeze View Post
    Congrats to you Bazza and the Gators for a top 10 class. Seems to be one of the best in a long time.
    Dilly, dilly!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPokeChop View Post
    Picked up a punter, tylan perine from Prattville.

I'm assuming he's a PWO
    Looks like Alabama got another PWO punter for the 2019 class. This one from McGill Toolen and One on One Kicking (led by former Prattville kicking coach Mike McCabe, who is ridiculously good).

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1096611331464196096

"I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

I

Understand the sentiment, and the Dilly, Dilly. But that isn’t real Beer!
    to 16 and beyond........

BamaNation Hall of Fame JustNeedMe81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Looks like Alabama got another PWO punter for the 2019 class. This one from McGill Toolen and One on One Kicking (led by former Prattville kicking coach Mike McCabe, who is ridiculously good).

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1096611331464196096

This make me wonder about our kicking situation? Delong must not be progressing well.
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustNeedMe81 View Post
    This make me wonder about our kicking situation? Delong must not be progressing well.
    According to Saban, he was great in practice last year but just could not repeat that performance during a game. Seems to me that, no matter how he might be doing in practice, you can't trust that he has fixed his problems until you see him perform well in games. IMO, this is another insurance policy.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustNeedMe81 View Post
    Did you mean to put this in blue font?