Who we are watching today and what time they will announce (and a few thoughts)

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Clemson rarely signs a huge class, and that matters in these rankings. They don't have nearly as much attrition as some of the other major programs do.

rtr

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Clemson rarely signs a huge class, and that matters in these rankings. They don't have nearly as much attrition as some of the other major programs do.

rtr
Depends on how the rankings are done. For instance, 247Composite is done by the average ranking of each player.

BTW, Clemson has 29 in its 2019 class so far.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
More negativity. 247 is listing 3 CB this morning for Georgia with Seither. 8 CB for Ole Miss this morning for Ealy. All quite on Sopsher, Tennessee just got aCB for To’oto’o.

Last edited:

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
For whatever reason, I'm optimistic on Henry T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Rusty Mansell , a UGA mod mentioned that he felt Pickens would stick with auburn on NSD, but something about his recruitment made him feel that Pickens could possibly sign with Georgia.
Talk about covering your bases.

Kind of like the weatherman saying it could rain, but may not... ;)

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Jam tells me to not pay attention to CBs so that is my stance on that. Not really concerned with Seither or Ealy (who will play baseball) but more interested in the D Linemen and Backer studs we are hoping to land.

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
For whatever reason, I'm optimistic on Henry T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fingers crossed your optimism works out, but a west coast 247 mod with a really good CB record just predicted Henry to UT.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Starting to doubt ESPN's recruiting guys. One of them just said Darnell Wright is down to UT and Alabama. UA hasn't been in that discussion since the early NSD.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
They also said that signing Pickens was a good get and going to move the boogs up the board...LOL!!!
Starting to doubt ESPN's recruiting guys. One of them just said Darnell Wright is down to UT and Alabama. UA hasn't been in that discussion since the early NSD.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
They also said that signing Pickens was a good get and going to move the boogs up the board...LOL!!!
247 has it the same. It will give the Vols a boost if they beat Saban for Wright! Even if it is uncontested. I think ACC schools are more in the mix.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
When asked how to recruit aagainst the monster that is Alabama, Mark Richt said you do like Dabo. You push the family atmosphere, you push academics and personal development as opposed to player development.

I’m outta here for awhile, have to go do personal stuff!

Last edited:

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Obviously going with ut and is trying to create some drama...

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
When asked how to recruit aagainst the monster that is Alabama, Mark Richt said you do like Dabo. You push the family atmosphere, you push academics and personal development as opposed to player development.

I’m outta here for awhile, have to go do personal stuff!
It has obviously worked for Dabo and Clemson. The freshman receiver who torched us in the title game cited these things when giving his reason for switching to Clemson over Bama (according to Herbie during the broadcast).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.