Who we are watching today and what time they will announce (and a few thoughts)

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
It has obviously worked for Dabo and Clemson. The freshman receiver who torched us in the title game cited these things when giving his reason for switching to Clemson over Bama (according to Herbie during the broadcast).
Mark richt needs to chill on giving info about recruiting against bama

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany
Clemson rarely signs a huge class, and that matters in these rankings. They don't have nearly as much attrition as some of the other major programs do.
rtr
Cajun Crimson:”I think they've signed 29 so far.....(from what I saw).

Holy cow Bamamick, what do you define a huge class to be? Blue font!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
It has obviously worked for Dabo and Clemson. The freshman receiver who torched us in the title game cited these things when giving his reason for switching to Clemson over Bama (according to Herbie during the broadcast).
He was never committed to us so he did not switch but he chose Clemson over us. It can be done both ways successfully and depends on the person's mentality.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
I am from Phenix City and know people who were around Ross on a daily basis, the kid was all Clemson throughout his senior year. Bama thought they had a shot but it wasn't going to happen. So Herbie is wrong.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Re: Who we are watching tomorrow and what time they will announce (and a few thoughts

So it boils down to these guys:

Ish Sophser- 12:45 CT ESPN2
Brett Seither- 12:30 CT
Keilan Robinson- 1:30 CT
Henry To'oto'o- 2 CT (sometime during the hour) ESPNU

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Re: Who we are watching tomorrow and what time they will announce (and a few thoughts

I think we get three of four and miss on the TE...That would be, this WILL be, CNS BEST class at Bama...RTR!!!
So it boils down to these guys:

Ish Sophser- 12:45 CT ESPN2
Brett Seither- 12:30 CT
Keilan Robinson- 1:30 CT
Henry To'oto'o- 2 CT (sometime during the hour) ESPNU

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Anoma staying at bama confirmed by Saban

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
I am from Phenix City and know people who were around Ross on a daily basis, the kid was all Clemson throughout his senior year. Bama thought they had a shot but it wasn't going to happen. So Herbie is wrong.
I don't like to rehash old news because it sounds bitter and sour, but Ross told Bama he was coming to UA before NSD. even 247 mod and one of the best in the business ( Tim Watts) CB him to Alabama. Ross switched at the last moment when his family ( mother and grandma) gave the green light to leave the state to play football. yea looking back, he was a Clemson lean all along.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.