Who we are watching today and what time they will announce (and a few thoughts) - Page 7
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

Re: Who we are watching today and what time they will announce (and a few thoughts)

Does Clemson seem to be having a subpar recruiting year? I get they will have a Top 10 Class -- but they are nearly 40 pts below us on 247. 15 - 3 star signees.
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

BamaNation All-American TheRealPokeChop's Avatar

Re: Who we are watching today and what time they will announce (and a few thoughts)

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Bone lists him as a PWO, not a blue-shirt. I'm sure there will be clarification on it in the coming days.

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1093182895773179906

Pwo for summer, signs a scholarship in the fall

BamaNation All-SEC

Clemson rarely signs a huge class, and that matters in these rankings. They don't have nearly as much attrition as some of the other major programs do.

rtr

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bamamick View Post
    Clemson rarely signs a huge class, and that matters in these rankings. They don't have nearly as much attrition as some of the other major programs do.

rtr
    I think they've signed 29 so far.....(from what I saw)
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

Quote Originally Posted by bamamick View Post

rtr
    Depends on how the rankings are done. For instance, 247Composite is done by the average ranking of each player.

BTW, Clemson has 29 in its 2019 class so far.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

More negativity. 247 is listing 3 CB this morning for Georgia with Seither. 8 CB for Ole Miss this morning for Ealy. All quite on Sopsher, Tennessee just got aCB for To’oto’o.
    Last edited by bamaga; February 6th, 2019 at 10:53 AM.
    to 16 and beyond........

BamaNation All-American

For whatever reason, I'm optimistic on Henry T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by sanjosecrimson View Post
    Rusty Mansell , a UGA mod mentioned that he felt Pickens would stick with auburn on NSD, but something about his recruitment made him feel that Pickens could possibly sign with Georgia.
    Talk about covering your bases.

Kind of like the weatherman saying it could rain, but may not...

BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar

Jam tells me to not pay attention to CBs so that is my stance on that. Not really concerned with Seither or Ealy (who will play baseball) but more interested in the D Linemen and Backer studs we are hoping to land.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by bamacpa View Post

I am as well........early playing time is a possibility

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by bamacpa View Post

Fingers crossed your optimism works out, but a west coast 247 mod with a really good CB record just predicted Henry to UT.

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator runtheoption22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harmost View Post
    Fingers crossed your optimism works out, but a west coast 247 mod with a really good CB record just predicted Henry to UT.
    Yes, Biggins is good with CBs . Cant see how hed choose UT though

Starting to doubt ESPN's recruiting guys. One of them just said Darnell Wright is down to UT and Alabama. UA hasn't been in that discussion since the early NSD.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson