Who we are watching today and what time they will announce (and a few thoughts)

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Khris Bogle- 7am CT
Byron Young- 8am CT
Christian Williams- 8am CT
Jerrion Ealy- 11:15am CT ESPN2
Ish Sophser- 12:45 CT ESPN2
Quashon Fuller- 12 CT
Brett Seither- 12:30 CT
Keilan Robinson- 1:30 CT
Henry To'oto'o- 2 CT (sometime during the hour) ESPNU

The list is essentially down to these guys. I did not include Sorrells or Shepherd, they are not headed here.

Bogle- no one knows. he's been hard to read and all over the place. Bama 51/49 over UF at the moment.

Williams- Miami got in there late and may have stolen him from LSU.

Young- expected to stick to Bama.

Ealy- safe bet is that he signs with Ole Miss but plays baseball. Clemson close 2nd.

Sophser- predicting a corn dog meltdown as of right now

Fuller- now looks like he will stick with FSU

Seither- he doesn't know yet. torn between us and UGA.

Robinson- expected to stick with Bama.

To'oto'o- sources are a little more nervous today than two days ago, but 55/45 Bama right now.

All of this is subject to change. These are 18 year olds after all.

Last edited:

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Re: Who we are watching tomorrow and what time they will announce (and a few thoughts

That would be another banner day for us.

rtr

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Re: Who we are watching tomorrow and what time they will announce (and a few thoughts

Young
Sophser
Seither
Robinson
To'oto'o

That is actually a beautiful day for Bama if we land this list.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

Not watching the fax girl:(

Billboard in T Town. The next evolution is a billboard cam! Maybe with a Billboard cam girl?

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

Bogle became more important with the Anoma transfer portal entrance

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Bogle became more important with the Anoma transfer portal entrance
I believe he returns the kid is going through some things. If it were anyone but Locks at UM I would think something fishy is going on( Yes this is a Dig at Kang)

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA

I believe he returns the kid is going through some things. If it were anyone but Locks at UM I would think something fishy is going on( Yes this is a Dig at Kang)
I’d like to see him return, as he is very talented...... can’t have too many edge rushers......

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Looks like that will be one of Saban's most important recruiting jobs if he can convince him to stay.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

What ever happened to the fax girl?

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Only toss up is Bogle. Sounds like it’s him or a grad transfer punter

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa

Correct. An unnamed school complained about it for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably because they had nothing on their campus that could compete with her.

Recruiting isn't about only players....every position has a role, and you want the best for whatever job you have available. :biggrin2:

Jack Bourbon

Hall of Fame
Aug 3, 2001
Miami FL

What about email girl. Is that banned yet? Usually saban stays one step ahead of the curve.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

Bogle is really doing the hat thing again?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.