Who we are watching today and what time they will announce (and a few thoughts)

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
The 247 show is already getting me PO’d. Basically saying it’s not looking like a good day for Bama recruiting!

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
You again with the negativity! ����
That's funny. I almost typed the same thing on another thread. :biggrin:

Just typing what I see, 247 seems to have a anti Bama slant this morning . Talked positively about most schools, but already mentioned Bama will probably lose 2 commits , momentum is building for Washington with To’oto’o, although his family likes Bama , and Sopsher seems to be leaning Baton Rouge. I think they are taking pleasure in Bama’s potential failings. My only negativity is my dislike for 247 reporting

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I'd just watch somewhere else...This is a great, fun day! We're No.1 and will be when the sun sets...
Just typing what I see, 247 seems to have a anti Bama slant this morning . Talked positively about most schools, but already mentioned Bama will probably lose 2 commits , momentum is building for Washington with To’oto’o, although his family likes Bama , and Sopsher seems to be leaning Baton Rouge. I think they are taking pleasure in Bama’s potential failings. My only negativity is my dislike for 247 reporting

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I am just messing with you bamaga. I never think anything you type is negative. I got a good chuckle out of the other day's post from some fellow talking about your posts.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.