The 2019 SOTU (State of the Union) - tonight at 9 PM ET

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
It's commentary I found interesting. He makes some good points. YMMV....
OK. I watched it, out of curiosity and I'm very surprised you, as a self-proclaimed independent, were taken in. He basically shilled for the wall and did his best to distort the abortion issue...

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I completely understand why many people wanted a change to the status quo in Washington. The thinking for a number of election cycles has been to elect someone who was not a politician, who could bring a business approach to the WH in hopes of working together to get rid of gridlock and party politics. In theory I believe it had some merit, assuming the right person was elected. Well, we now see how that experiment worked out, not only has it not worked, but the person in the WH is a fraud, elected by fraudulent means, and is a crook. He is attempting to sell out our country for the benefit of himself and his family.

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I completely understand why many people wanted a changed to the status quo in Washington. The thinking for a number of election cycles has been to elect someone who was not a politician, who could bring a business approach to the WH in hopes of working together to get rid of gridlock and party politics. In theory I believe it had some merit, assuming the right person was elected. Well, we now see how that experiment worked out, not only has it not worked, but the person in the WH is a fraud, elected by fraudulent means, and is a crook. He is attempting to sell out our country for the benefit of himself and his family.
changing the status quo in washington = mawa

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
OK. I watched it, out of curiosity and I'm very surprised you, as a self-proclaimed independent, were taken in. He basically shilled for the wall and did his best to distort the abortion issue...
Thanks for your post and for your willingness to watch the entire video, so you could make more informed comments.

I never said I bought into everything O'Reilly said. In fact, the first post was just the video alone. Then after a couple responses I added this:

It's commentary I found interesting. He makes some good points. YMMV....
How is that (in your words) "taken in."?

If this is your take on the entire video:
He basically shilled for the wall and did his best to distort the abortion issue...
I have no problem with that.

But there was a LOT more on that video than those 2 items you mentioned!

Again.....I only posted it because I thought it was interesting and pertained to the thread subject.

Thanks again for the followup. :)

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Thanks for your post and for your willingness to watch the entire video, so you could make more informed comments.

I never said I bought into everything O'Reilly said. In fact, the first post was just the video alone. Then after a couple responses I added this:

How is that (in your words) "taken in."?

If this is your take on the entire video: I have no problem with that.

But there was a LOT more on that video than those 2 items you mentioned!

Again.....I only posted it because I thought it was interesting and pertained to the thread subject.

Thanks again for the followup. :)
OK, what were his good points then?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.