...Alabama...sigh...you've done it again

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Fortunately for Mo Brooks, abject stupidity isn't grounds for impeachment.
My Facebook buddy posted a meme yesterday saying “We the people demand the impeachment of Pelosi and Schumer for putting our lives at risk”.

I wanted to respond by asking him to detail the constitutional process for impeaching a member of Congress.

Hint...it doesn’t exist. They can be expelled, but it is very rarely done. You can count on one hand the number who have been outside of the Civil War era.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
The pitiful thing about Brooks is he represents the Huntsville area, which some claim is the most progressive and woke region of the state.
Part of the picture there is that it's heavily military/former military and leans very heavily conservative. He comes across as fiscally conservative, except, of course, when appropriations favoring HSV are concerned... :)

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Part of the picture there is that it's heavily military/former military and leans very heavily conservative. He comes across as fiscally conservative, except, of course, when appropriations favoring HSV are concerned... :)
Brooks has demonstrated his mindset again today tweeting a picture of a pile of dog crap. How absolutely embarrassing to those of us he represents.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
My Congressman is Mike Rogers. His comment on the impeachment inquiry wasn’t much better.

I don’t see Brooks winning the Senate primary, so at least we will be rid of him after next year.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/roy-moore-senate-2020-fundraising_n_5da73087e4b002e33e789a22

e Is Still Around, And His Senate Bid Isn't Going So Well
POLITICS 10/16/2019 02:12 pm ET

Roy Moore Is Still Around, And His Senate Bid Isn’t Going So Well

The Alabama Republican ended the latest quarter with just $34,000 cash on hand.

That’s substantially less than his rivals for the Republican nomination to take on Sen. Doug Jones (D). U.S. Rep. Bradley Byrne ended the period with $2.5 million cash on hand, Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill finished with $738,429, and former Auburn head coach Tommy Tuberville wrapped up the quarter with $1.4 million.

Jones, seeking a full six-year term for the seat Jeff Sessions (R) gave up to become Trump’s attorney general, raised just over $2 million in the third quarter. The campaign spent $1.2 million during that period and ended it with $5 million on hand.

Ole Roy might have to sell his horse and pistol if the money don't start flowing in.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
It gets better. Tubby has invited balloon guy to his tailgate at the UGA game.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
State Senator Gerald Allen has filed a bill requiring schools to play the national anthem once a week.

I assume everyone who supports this plays the anthem at home on a regular basis.

• Thank You
Reactions: 92tide

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
State Senator Gerald Allen has filed a bill requiring schools to play the national anthem once a week.

I assume everyone who supports this plays the anthem at home on a regular basis.

I would have directly linked the video but as any Dave Chappelle fan knows, he makes liberal use of the N-word.

Search for "Dave Chappelle - Kneeling During National Anthem | The Bird Revelation"

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA

Follow on bill will require stations to sign off with Dixie

Bama 8Ball

1st Team
Oct 10, 2018
Too Far North

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.