...Alabama...sigh...you've done it again - Page 18
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame seebell's Avatar

Re: ...Alabama...sigh...you've done it again

Warmer winters allow multiple queens to survive and nests to become huge.

https://www.newser.com/story/277207/wasp-super-nests-are-proliferating-in-alabama.html

Wasps' nest the size of small cars, containing thousands of irritable yellow jackets.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/30/c...asp-nests.html

That super nest was one of four in Alabama that Mr. Ray has confirmed this year. There are usually only one or two super nests spotted each year, in June and July, Mr. Ray said. In 2006, however, he recorded 90.
    Last edited by seebell; July 1st, 2019 at 12:45 PM.

Culverhouse, Jr. at it again.

https://twitter.com/jackroyer/status...268553728?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    The Democrat DA says she's not sure they'll prosecute (I question why they would have gone to a grand jury then).

People can question the charge (would be hard to make it if I was on the GJ), but I tend to have too much faith in a juries in this situation. I mean the grand jury declines charges against one but charges the other? Evidence had to heavily point one way.
    Update - DA Lynneice Washington just announced the charges will be dropped.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar

Mo Brooks tells Kap to love America or leave it.

https://trib.al/ReVw9PS

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson1967 View Post
    Mo Brooks tells Kap to love America or leave it.

https://trib.al/ReVw9PS

What if you just don't like Mo Brooks?
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

I don't entirely disagree with Mo.
    How many millions did he make of the people he now seems to loath.
    Regardless of color, race, religion or whatever, if this country bothers you this much then you have the option to go to another place on this earth that you feel is better than this one. there are plenty of places to choose from. problem for people like Kap is that he KNOWS he will never find a place where he could make the loot he does here and have the advantages he does here which is why people like him will cry and moan and so on but deep down they know there is nowhere better.
    Formerly known as BamaInCummingGa

Super Moderator NationalTitles17's Avatar

I have some ideas about where the ignorant comprehension-challenged Mo can go.

Isn't it really strange that a black man makes a statement some white people don’t like and instead of embracing the American values that make that possible they want the black man to leave instead for daring to exercise his rights? Why is that?
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

The TideFan formerly known as NationalTitles16, NationalTitles15, NationalTitles14, NationalTitles13, and NationalTitles12.

BamaNation Hall of Fame 81usaf92's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BamaInMo1 View Post
    I don't entirely disagree with Mo.
    How many millions did he make of the people he now seems to loath.
    Regardless of color, race, religion or whatever, if this country bothers you this much then you have the option to go to another place on this earth that you feel is better than this one. there are plenty of places to choose from. problem for people like Kap is that he KNOWS he will never find a place where he could make the loot he does here and have the advantages he does here which is why people like him will cry and moan and so on but deep down they know there is nowhere better.
    I guess MLK, Susan B Anthony, and all of the forefathers should’ve just moved since they had a problem with the State. *** blue ***

Quote Originally Posted by NationalTitles17 View Post
    I have some ideas about where the ignorant comprehension-challenged Mo can go.

Isn't it really strange that a black man makes a statement some white people don’t like and instead of embracing the American values that make that possible they want the black man to leave instead for daring to exercise his rights? Why is that?
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar

Tubby says he has driven 30,000 miles in six weeks. That is 714 miles a day.

https://yellowhammernews.com/tubervi...akes-no-sense/

Quote Originally Posted by tommy tubesteak
    “It’s a joke. We’re a ship without a sail in this country, and thank goodness we have a guy with a paddle, and his name is Donald Trump.
    he seems like just the kind of idiot to inspire the fundies in the gop
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

I tend to agree about toll roads. Plus the condition of the roads in Alabama. They have been working on I-20 Atlanta to Birmingham ever since I can remember. I really wish I had gone into civil engineering and gotten that job. I would have never been unemployed.
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    he seems like just the kind of idiot to inspire the fundies in the gop
    Look up his campaign manager. That will explain part of it.
    -- Coach Bryant