...Alabama...sigh...you've done it again

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I was about to post that here. You’d think this might not be the best time to go a birthday party for the founder of the KKK, but he needs to keep his seat.

If you are on Facebook go to his personal page if you want some laughs. Comments are NSFTF.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
I was about to post that here. You’d think this might not be the best time to go a birthday party for the founder of the KKK, but he needs to keep his seat.

If you are on Facebook go to his personal page if you want some laughs. Comments are NSFTF.
That man needs voted out. Same guy who had some words for Gov Ivey on how to open up (and kill more people).

MobtownK

All-American
Nov 20, 2004
Mobile, Alabama, United States

He deleted it. But screenshots are forever.
He looks 17, how'd he get elected to anything?

MobtownK

All-American
Nov 20, 2004
Mobile, Alabama, United States
He is a good Christian who loves the Confederacy. How does anyone get elected in Alabama?
You are absolutely correct.
I don't do politics very much on Facebook... but I did share that one. I have friends in Prattville.
One immediately came out of the woodwork after not speaking to me for YEARS about how hes a great guy, and a good conservative. I told her I really dont care what he is, I dont like racists and think they have no place in politics... She deleted her comment and messaged me instead, that hes a great guy, not a racist.
I asked what other reason would someone have for celebratingthe kkk founder...
Crickets...

And she unfriended me... Her husband was in our wedding and is one of our oldest friends.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
You are absolutely correct.
I don't do politics very much on Facebook... but I did share that one. I have friends in Prattville.
One immediately came out of the woodwork after not speaking to me for YEARS about how hes a great guy, and a good conservative. I told her I really dont care what he is, I dont like racists and think they have no place in politics... She deleted her comment and messaged me instead, that hes a great guy, not a racist.
I asked what other reason would someone have for celebratingthe kkk founder...
Crickets...

And she unfriended me... Her husband was in our wedding and is one of our oldest friends.
One of my cousins lives in Coosada. I’ll have to ask him about this guy.

Reactions: MobtownK

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
Me said:
Karen,
I would like to first thank you for inviting my son to little Timmy's birthday party. I do want to make sure that you understand that me and my family do not in any way endorse Timmy's position on Decepticons being better than Autobots. Even though this was a Decepticon themed birthday party and you got video of me and my family saying "Decepticon's rule! Autobots Drool!" we would like to ensure that everyone who may see the picture of my son beating on an Optimus Prime piñata realizes that those are not his true feelings on the war for cybertron.

I close by reiterating that my post was in no way glorifying the Decepticons or disrespecting the late Optimus Prime. No matter what the pictorial evidence may show, I need to ensure that people can point to something that allows them to feel comfortable my family does not actively support the Decepticons.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
FWIW - he just posted on his personal Facebook page.

It doesn't even have to be said, that you might be a racist if you go to a kkk birthday party.

View attachment 9684
This guy is clueless. Just resign already so the next racist from Prattville can get elected. Maybe he'll do a better job keeping it on the downlow so no one will have to be fake embarrassed (or really embarrassed for we non-racists in the crowd).

Reactions: 92tide and MobtownK

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.