...Alabama...sigh...you've done it again

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I guess since they believe it is wrong to kill, they will next pass a bill abolishing the death penalty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
deep down, it's not even about the blastocyst/embryo/fetus. it's about controlling women in the name of god which seems to be a common theme in the abrahamic religions.
exactly

if it was about ending or limiting Abortion the Colorado method is 100% proven superior. They don't want that and would never accept that. They want to control women and make pre-marital sex have more consequences as they want to control that too.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
exactly

if it was about ending or limiting Abortion the Colorado method is 100% proven superior. They don't want that and would never accept that. They want to control women and make pre-marital sex have more consequences as they want to control that too.
we can be sure that abortion will be made readily available for their mistresses and daughters.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I guess everyone who swore not to vote for (insert RINO here) after the gas tax is back on board for 2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
What I wonder is if this is going to lead to a ban on birth control and Plan B since it would be means to prevent life from happening. I think there are rational ways to make more restrictions or alternatives on abortion if a state's populace deems it necessary, and there are moronic slippery slope ways that only Alabama can dream up.

Last edited:

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
and think of all of the falsely imprisoned fetuses in the correctional system.
We also need to issue these fetuses SSNs so they can be claimed on taxes. And that 6 week old fetus better be getting SNAP benefits.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.