...Alabama...sigh...you've done it again

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
This video is a case in point:

My rule of thumb is that your speed should be about equal to the highway number: so 75 mph on I-75, 85 mph on I-85, and 400 mph on GA 400.
I had a friend that got a speeding ticket on 285. Everyone had the same question. "How the hell did you get a ticket on 285?" At the time the posted speed limit was 55. For those that do not know, if you are going 55 on 285, you are slowing down traffic and everyone hates you.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Warmer winters allow multiple queens to survive and nests to become huge.

https://www.newser.com/story/277207/wasp-super-nests-are-proliferating-in-alabama.html

Wasps' nest the size of small cars, containing thousands of irritable yellow jackets.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/30/climate/yellow-jackets-wasp-nests.html

That super nest was one of four in Alabama that Mr. Ray has confirmed this year. There are usually only one or two super nests spotted each year, in June and July, Mr. Ray said. In 2006, however, he recorded 90.

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
The Democrat DA says she's not sure they'll prosecute (I question why they would have gone to a grand jury then).

People can question the charge (would be hard to make it if I was on the GJ), but I tend to have too much faith in a juries in this situation. I mean the grand jury declines charges against one but charges the other? Evidence had to heavily point one way.
Update - DA Lynneice Washington just announced the charges will be dropped.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
I don't entirely disagree with Mo.
How many millions did he make of the people he now seems to loath.
Regardless of color, race, religion or whatever, if this country bothers you this much then you have the option to go to another place on this earth that you feel is better than this one. there are plenty of places to choose from. problem for people like Kap is that he KNOWS he will never find a place where he could make the loot he does here and have the advantages he does here which is why people like him will cry and moan and so on but deep down they know there is nowhere better.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
I have some ideas about where the ignorant comprehension-challenged Mo can go.

Isn't it really strange that a black man makes a statement some white people don’t like and instead of embracing the American values that make that possible they want the black man to leave instead for daring to exercise his rights? Why is that?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I don't entirely disagree with Mo.
How many millions did he make of the people he now seems to loath.
Regardless of color, race, religion or whatever, if this country bothers you this much then you have the option to go to another place on this earth that you feel is better than this one. there are plenty of places to choose from. problem for people like Kap is that he KNOWS he will never find a place where he could make the loot he does here and have the advantages he does here which is why people like him will cry and moan and so on but deep down they know there is nowhere better.
I guess MLK, Susan B Anthony, and all of the forefathers should’ve just moved since they had a problem with the State. *** blue ***

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I have some ideas about where the ignorant comprehension-challenged Mo can go.

Isn't it really strange that a black man makes a statement some white people don’t like and instead of embracing the American values that make that possible they want the black man to leave instead for daring to exercise his rights? Why is that?

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Close - Reince Priebus

Have a mutual acquaintance that told me a couple of months back "He has absolutely no idea about Alabama politics. He's lost." Not sure why Tubs would have even hired him.
That may be one of the worst jokes I've ever heard...

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I tend to agree about toll roads. Plus the condition of the roads in Alabama. They have been working on I-20 Atlanta to Birmingham ever since I can remember. I really wish I had gone into civil engineering and gotten that job. I would have never been unemployed.
Aren’t the toll road and gas tax state issues and not the concern of the federal government?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I tend to agree about toll roads. Plus the condition of the roads in Alabama. They have been working on I-20 Atlanta to Birmingham ever since I can remember. I really wish I had gone into civil engineering and gotten that job. I would have never been unemployed.
they were working on that stretch of I-20 when i first moved here from tuscaloosa in spring of '93 and it has never stopped.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.