2020 Prospect: 2020 Commits and Prospects

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I saw on BOL we are recruiting a 3* RB from Oklahoma named Isaiah Jacobs. Guess who his brother is? Article was premium so I don't know any more details.
The article read that we haven't offered yet and coach Saban wants to see him work out. He has about 10 D1 offers now and Arkansas is the only SEC school to offer. He's smaller than JJ, I think it was around 195 lbs. His brother told him if he goes to Bama, he should be prepared to work 365 days a year. RTR!

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
The article read that we haven't offered yet and coach Saban wants to see him work out. He has about 10 D1 offers now and Arkansas is the only SEC school to offer. He's smaller than JJ, I think it was around 195 lbs. His brother told him if he goes to Bama, he should be prepared to work 365 days a year. RTR!
I am assuming he will be a take if we miss on 5* Milton. We already have 4* Williams from Hueytown committed and we will probably only take 2 RB's in this class. I would hate it if we don't have room for him and he turns out to be like his brother.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
We are getting a visit from 5* TE Arik Gilbert out of GA. We are also pursing 5* TE Washington out of NV. Here is an article.

https://247sports.com/college/alaba...ing-Arik-Gilbert-locks-in-Bama-OV--132780477/
Both of them are beasts! I've been so geeked on whats been going on with Bama Basketball that I'm just really catching up with football recruiting. This class is looking crazy! Wow! Most of the guys we still have left are 5 stars too. Just impressive.

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Both of them are beasts! I've been so geeked on whats been going on with Bama Basketball that I'm just really catching up with football recruiting. This class is looking crazy! Wow! Most of the guys we still have left are 5 stars too. Just impressive.
Yep. It appears this staff is just as good at recruiting as last year's and they are better teachers to boot. Jam has been saying for a year and a half that the '20 class is going to be epic and he is right.

I want to get a good QB in this class and have not heard much about one.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
According to BOL Will Anderson will be committing tomorrow at 2 central. They have his CB's at 100% Bama! Let's hope he chooses the Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.