2020 Prospect: 2020 Commits and Prospects

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
No relation to my post before but Burch (who is the best prospect in this class imo) was here yesterday and I think today( confirmed by bol) also 5 star rb commit from ou is here today as well as 5 star rb from Texas for 21

Last edited:

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland
A lot of hoopla here in Columbia about Jordan Burch (#1 DE & #1 recruit per 247). Thinking here per local sports radio is that Clemson is leader, with USC second, and then several others grouped in third. Well the others include Bama per recruiting sites. I'm not a recruiting guy, so I'm wondering if anyone here thinks Bama has a legit shot or is this kid pretty much going to Clemson or USC and just has Bama on his list since they are a top school and he is a top recruit? Are Bama coaches hitting him hard as if he's a legit target?

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
A lot of hoopla here in Columbia about Jordan Burch (#1 DE & #1 recruit per 247). Thinking here per local sports radio is that Clemson is leader, with USC second, and then several others grouped in third. Well the others include Bama per recruiting sites. I'm not a recruiting guy, so I'm wondering if anyone here thinks Bama has a legit shot or is this kid pretty much going to Clemson or USC and just has Bama on his list since they are a top school and he is a top recruit? Are Bama coaches hitting him hard as if he's a legit target?
He's a legit target and he is very interested. USC would likely be the destination if he stays instate not Clemson.( to this point)

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
MSNBC Sports is reporting that Kirby has sent the bag man to Burch's High School. It was said to be rather heavy. Expect Burch to commit to the G.

;-)

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland
He's a legit target and he is very interested. USC would likely be the destination if he stays instate not Clemson.( to this point)
Thanks for reply, sorry it took a few days to get back. I do see where Rivals has shifted him from heavy Clemson lean to a 50/50 between USC & Clemson, but 247 site still shows Clemson the team to beat. Both list UGA as outsider to watch, but little mention of Bama. If USC cannot land him I'd love to see him in crimson, both to help Bama and to keep him away from Clemson and UGA.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
5* RB Kendall Milton is trending to UGA, lots of CB's recently. I think we are all in on 5* RB Zach Evans and with his teammates commitment, Dameon George, we are in very good shape.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Andrew Bone reporting Jordan Burch is going to OV on 11/9 which is the LSWho game. It will be a great atmosphere and hopefully he has a great experience.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.