2020 Prospect: 2020 Commits and Prospects

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
CBS has been broadcasting our games with LSWho at night the past 6-7 years so it will be Gary no matter the kick-off time.
I`m sure we`ve been a color man`s nightmare, but the string`s just about run out for me listening to Gary`s obsession with some play from two quarters before and how if it had gone the other way...

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
It's been mentioned, but when he said something to the effect of, "Had Bama NOT gotten that TD on the blocked punt, it'd still be a two TD game!" Well there's just a whole lot of stupid going on right there...
I`m sure we`ve been a color man`s nightmare, but the string`s just about run out for me listening to Gary`s obsession with some play from two quarters before and how if it had gone the other way...

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
CBS has been broadcasting our games with LSWho at night the past 6-7 years so it will be Gary no matter the kick-off time.
Unfortunately they used their night game for the ND game. We will be at 230 unless something gets worked out (I hope it is a night game and im wrong )

Bamabirdie

Scout Team
Dec 24, 2013
Sunny South Florida
I am hoping with us coming in #1 and them #2 they will see all the $$$$$$ and change it to a night game.
Guys,
There is an easy work-around that can make these games much more enjoyable:
You can sync the Tide radio broadcast, and mute the CBS broadcast.
not only do you get rid of Gary...you will also realize what a good play-by-play guy Eli is.
Enjoy...and RTR.

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
Guys,
There is an easy work-around that can make these games much more enjoyable:
You can sync the Tide radio broadcast, and mute the CBS broadcast.
not only do you get rid of Gary...you will also realize what a good play-by-play guy Eli is.
Enjoy...and RTR.
I've tried to pause my television and let radio catch up with it, but I get an text from a friend about a play I haven't seen yet. Can you sync it live somehow?

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
I've tried to pause my television and let radio catch up with it, but I get an text from a friend about a play I haven't seen yet. Can you sync it live somehow?
Don't check your texts as soon as you get them... :cool2:

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
He has amazing vision and the ability to make defenders miss, even when there is very little space. I don't think that he is incredibly fast based on that video, but without knowing the speed of the defenders it is hard to tell. But elusiveness and explosiveness are far more important at RB than top end speed, and he has those in spades.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Hey Mods: Is there any way we could have a stickied consolidated list of commits and prospects?
If someone wants to take the time to do the list that I did previous years, they are more than welcome to do it. I haven’t been able to due to a new job and the time the list takes to keep up to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.