2020 Prospect: 2020 Commits and Prospects - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    BamaNation All-SEC

Re: 2020 Commits and Prospects

A lot of hoopla here in Columbia about Jordan Burch (#1 DE & #1 recruit per 247). Thinking here per local sports radio is that Clemson is leader, with USC second, and then several others grouped in third. Well the others include Bama per recruiting sites. I'm not a recruiting guy, so I'm wondering if anyone here thinks Bama has a legit shot or is this kid pretty much going to Clemson or USC and just has Bama on his list since they are a top school and he is a top recruit? Are Bama coaches hitting him hard as if he's a legit target?

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by USCBAMA View Post
    A lot of hoopla here in Columbia about Jordan Burch (#1 DE & #1 recruit per 247). Thinking here per local sports radio is that Clemson is leader, with USC second, and then several others grouped in third. Well the others include Bama per recruiting sites. I'm not a recruiting guy, so I'm wondering if anyone here thinks Bama has a legit shot or is this kid pretty much going to Clemson or USC and just has Bama on his list since they are a top school and he is a top recruit? Are Bama coaches hitting him hard as if he's a legit target?
    He's a legit target and he is very interested. USC would likely be the destination if he stays instate not Clemson.( to this point)

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by USCBAMA View Post
    MSNBC Sports is reporting that Kirby has sent the bag man to Burch's High School. It was said to be rather heavy. Expect Burch to commit to the G.

;-)

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    MSNBC Sports is reporting that Kirby has sent the bag man to Burch's High School. It was said to be rather heavy. Expect Burch to commit to the G.

;-)
    Link...?

I get the attempt at humor...I just would never say that about my school.RTR
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post

;-)

BamaNation All-American

Before I see it posted Ringo isn't a take nor is he a priority. He only included us because of a certain LPGA coach.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Donell Harris out of the Miami area is a 5* DE and #4 overall player in the class of 2021 but he is currently in the process of reclassifying to the '20 class. Bama leads and would not be surprised to see him in our '20 class.

https://247sports.com/Player/Donell-Harris-46048344/
    Last edited by TiderJack; June 28th, 2019 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    Before I see it posted Ringo isn't a take nor is he a priority. He only included us because of a certain LPGA coach.
    He is a top 10 overall player on 247Sports composite and interesting he is not a take. Who is the LPGA coach you are talking about?

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    He's a legit target and he is very interested. USC would likely be the destination if he stays instate not Clemson.( to this point)
    Thanks for reply, sorry it took a few days to get back. I do see where Rivals has shifted him from heavy Clemson lean to a 50/50 between USC & Clemson, but 247 site still shows Clemson the team to beat. Both list UGA as outsider to watch, but little mention of Bama. If USC cannot land him I'd love to see him in crimson, both to help Bama and to keep him away from Clemson and UGA.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    He is a top 10 overall player on 247Sports composite and interesting he is not a take. Who is the LPGA coach you are talking about?
    kirby

5* RB Kendall Milton is trending to UGA, lots of CB's recently. I think we are all in on 5* RB Zach Evans and with his teammates commitment, Dameon George, we are in very good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    5* RB Kendall Milton is trending to UGA, lots of CB's recently. I think we are all in on 5* RB Zach Evans and with his teammates commitment, Dameon George, we are in very good shape.
    Cant go wrong with Milton or Evans both are studs.