2020 Prospect: 2020 Commits and Prospects

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
Kennedy has potential, but he is going to take a few years to be big enough to play ILB in the SEC. He is fast - I see him more as a safety than a LB unless he really bulks up. And can he stay fast if he gains 40 lbs?

If you get him, great, but he is not playing next year.
The days of the 250 ILB are gone for now. Our new prototype is 230 to 235. Kennedy will still have to add about 20-25, but we've seen others add that much pretty fast once they are on campus and in the program/

Reactions: B1GTide

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The days of the 250 ILB are gone for now. Our new prototype is 230 to 235. Kennedy will still have to add about 20-25, but we've seen others add that much pretty fast once they are on campus and in the program/
You are right - meant to say 30 lbs. But you are right, even lighter might work out for some.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I see where Saban, Banks and Baker had an in-home with 4* WR Arian Smith of Lakeland, FL. He reminds me on Devonta Smith and hope we get him. He has some CB's to UGA but their offensive struggles have to help us IMO.
he more HR3 mold if anyone. Hearing we need to watch Rak and Jade fyi. Not calling for flips just yet. Cohen is all but flipped unless something changes. Bonus for the Clemson lovers Flowe is visiting USCW nexts weekend and sounding like he want to stay out west.

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
he more HR3 mold if anyone. Hearing we need to watch Rak and Jade fyi. Not calling for flips just yet. Cohen is all but flipped unless something changes. Bonus for the Clemson lovers Flowe is visiting USCW nexts weekend and sounding like he want to stay out west.
I try my best to keep up with recruiting and should know this but who are Rak and Jade?

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Looking at his junior year highlights he looks more like Devonta to me. Light, slim build and is slippery fast. HR3 is a little thicker and blazing fast. Good to hear about Rakim and Jase. Flipping them from LSWho and OU will be tough but hopefully we can get it done.

Reactions: B1GTide

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Things are getting very interesting down the stretch. Phillip Webb was thought to be all LSU and he still might end up there, but Alabama is very much in this and it will be a fight until the end...same with Darnell Washington....keep your eyes on Jase McClellan (potential flip from Oklahoma).

Last edited:

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Also, have been hearing positive info regarding Jordan Burch and Alabama. I know he is expected to stay in state and go to South Carolina or Clemson, but everyone is just guessing as far what he will do because he and his camp keep things extremely quiet. This is a personal opinion and not recruiting info that I heard, but his recruitment is starting to remind me of DaShawn Hand's. Info kept quiet...everyone guessing or assuming they know who is the heavy favorite then BOOM...it's Alabama. Also...Tino Sunseri dropped another "Tic Toc...." tweet...the last time he did that was a week or so before Bryce Young's suprise visit and subsequent flip to Bama. Something is brewing behind the scenes....

Bamaboy16

Suspended
Dec 6, 2019
Also, have been hearing positive info regarding Jordan Burch and Alabama. I know he is expected to stay in state and go to South Carolina or Clemson, but everyone is just guessing as far what he will do because he and his camp keep things extremely quiet. This is a personal opinion and not recruiting info that I heard, but his recruitment is starting to remind me of DaShawn Hand's. Info kept quiet...everyone guessing or assuming they know who is the heavy favorite then BOOM...it's Alabama. Also...Tino Sunseri dropped another "Tic Toc...." tweet...the last time he did that was a week or so before Bryce Young's suprise visit and subsequent flip to Bama. Something is brewing behind the scenes....
What have you been hearing? Sounds like your comment is a mix of opinion and outside sources. What are the outside sources?

Reactions: BirminghamBAMA

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.